~Worrying Wins~

WARNING: MENTIONS OF WEAPONS, DEATH, SWEARING AND EXPLOSIONS

The speed at which the car moved varied but it was definitely not within the speed limit. However, no word was uttered the entire time and no one seemed to care about that, especially Josh, who just wanted a life that the kids from the movies lived-normal.

The normal he expected was far from what the normal became for him. He anticipated how he would be treated by the woman, but he was assured by her presence that he would be treated kindly.

He couldn't have been more wrong.

His life completely differed from the movies he had watched.

He was isolated from the wolrd even more if that was even possible. He never had a chance to watch a movie, watch a video on YouTube or do any of the stuff most kids had the chance to do. He was completely deprived of what little innocence and happiness he had.

He was trained relentlessly for weeks on end with no formal breaks inbetween he was battered and bruised after every "training" session he had with the afents assigned to him by the woman. He never had a day that differed from the rest, it was always the same, the same schedule followed through month after month.

There were horrendous and inapplicable rules set in place for him that he was to follow id he didn't want to end up like his parents: DEAD.

It was devastating. But somehow he survived.

10 years passed and at the age of 19 he was assigned a partner, a person to help him on his designated "missions". The partner was none other than: Vixon Mareno. Nothing was to go wrong on this mission, especially since it was a test to see if Josh would be of any use living to the woman who "saved" him.

The same protccol was followed, Jasper and Vixen were to go undercover into a prestigious event and were to be the scapegoats for an "unexpected" explosion that took out the president of the company that was holding the said event.

The pre-planning gave Jasper enough time to scathe out a car. When the assigned members of the mission were going over the plan Jasper excused himself for a quick cigarette smoke when in actuality he went to a nearby showroom to get a new car. It wasn't a unnecessarily expensive car but it wasn't cheap either. Either way it was going to have to do for the daring escape plan Jasper had set himself up with, there were no possible back up plans that didn't involve death so- this was going to have to go through without a hitch.

Jasper made sure he made himself known within the event to numerous members of his group and when time came he rushed himself out the back exit where he was met with a furious Vixen. A hitch. A god damn Hitch.

~Jasper POV~
"Shit." I think to myself as I freeze in my position. Vixen stared directly at me pure rage spewing out of his eyes as he gritted his teeth in anger. "Where the hell do you think you're going?" He spat out, a low growl following through with every word that came out of his mouth. The intense glares that we were passing one another cut through the tension revolving around us. A piercing radio frequency cut through the silence as Vixen and I both looked at our pagers:

Voice 1: "WHERE THE FUCK IS JASPER?!"

Voice 2: "HE WAS NEAR THE BAR LAST TIME I SAW HIM."

Voice 1: "I'M GONNA KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH- PAGE VIXEN SO HE CAN BRING JASPER TO ME."

Voice 2: "VIXEN! VIXEN COME IN!"

The whispering shouts echoed through Vixen's pager as he picked it up from its designated place on his belt, without breaking eye contact with me as I only swallowed the painful cry that was about to leave my mouth. I opened my mouth to protest when a loud explosion rang through the entire area shaking Vixen and me.

Screams. Nothing but blood curdlings screams were heard.

~No One POV~
Jasper stood in his positon completely stunned and unable to fathome what was going on around him. "JASPER! JASPER! SNAP OUT OF IT!" Vixen shrieked as he shook Jasper back into reality. Gasp. Jasper let out a shaky breath as his eyes and mind finally re-gained focus. Vixen threw the pager on to the ground completely shattering the gadget, he grabbed Jaspers hand as he pulled him towards a car.

Jaspers newly bought car?

Did he know?

Of course he knows.

Vixen pushes Jasper into the drivers seat after he stole the keys off of Jasper. Vixen grabs Jaspers gun and shoots himself in the arm.

"If I die. I'm haunting you." Vixen thinks as he throws the gun down on the ground whilst he backs away from the car, Jasper looks at Vixen who only nods in agreement to the look given by Jasper. "Go..." Vixen mouths to Jasper whilst he falls back in a dramatic way in accordance to other members coming out of the building they were outside of.

Jasper quickly drives off not looking back as gun shots echoed through the dead of night.

Minutes passed and Jasper's breathing became frantic and erratic as he attempted to figure out where the hell he was. He wasn't aware of any of the routes to take, however he knew he couldn't stay in Colorado anymore. He drove for what felt like days but was in fact merely a few hours.

It wasn't the most ideal situation to be in when runnning away from a mafia gang and their numerous clientele accomplices. But it was the only guranteed way of surpassing his past. And he wasn't stopping until he got what he wanted to always have, a life.

The hours soon became endless. Every time Jasper looked over his shoulder he could see the dark shadows of his past lurking closer and closer. He wasn't going to give up.

This was his express pass into living. And he wasn't going to give up. Well that will be until the car runs out of gas. Which is going to happen in the 2 or 3 hours which gives him enough time to get to LA. Yes, I mean LA.

The panic washed away slowly as Jasper came closer and closer to LA. This was it, this was his going to be his fresh start in life. In a better, liveable life. It wasn't going to be easy but it was sure as hell not going to be as difficult as his previous life, the one he didn't have a choice to have.

The car broke upon entry to LA. Time to start walking. He walked through the busy streets as he contemplated what he was going to with the left over money, and with his future money situation cause he knew the money currently with him was enough to last him about 2 weeks in LA. But he was willing to do anything to live his life better and more gratefully than ever.

[•7 Years Later•]
Everything became easily accessible to Jasper as time went on, he developed a Youtube Channel and was known around the world for his Spooky videos under his new identity: Josh.

It was as great as ever. Normal wouldn't be true in other peoples eyes but it was his norm and he was okay with it.

A few more months passed and one day Josh threw a party to celebrate 2 Million subscribers on his Youtube Channel, where he met...Sam, Colby, Mackie, Amanda and Seth.

A few slightly concerning videos later, 3 years passed and their friendship became solidified into a prominent aspect of their lives. They were solely inseperable

But the amount of lies and secrets this relationship was made on could move mountains.

So putting it off made telling this story difficult, if even that.

But it was done.

The secrets couldn't be taken back but they could be forgiven in a way of thinking that Josh did so to protect the people he cared deeply about.