~The Story Starts~

(READ ALL THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS BEFORE READING THIS ONE!!!)

Vixon raises his eyebrows towards Josh as he smirks cheekily. The dark aura dissipates as his eyes glaze over with sheer joy and eagerness as Josh waves his hand in the air, giving up, it was pointless to avoid this, they were going to find out sooner or later.

"Well it all started...."

[•20 years ago•]

Josh, obviously his name wasn't josh it was Jasper Lee Wilson, sat near the edge of the lake near his mansion, yes mansion. The cloudless spring morning added to the serenity of the day. It was all prefect. In the distance Josh heard a small commotion on the busy street. It was hardly like that especially during spring break, where everyone in the houses nearby would go on vacation anywhere they wanted to.

Everyone within close range was as rich as could be. Josh squinted his eyes as he tried to look through the thick line of trees that blocked the street. He was never allowed to pass the canopy, and by never I mean never. His parents restricted all access to the outside world, saying it was safer for him to stay non-existent. His parents were famous. Actually, more than just famous. His parents owned the largest industry of Travel Agencies. It was a huge money maker, as his father described it.

His parents had completely shunned him out of their lives as they worried about their favourite child: their business. It was quite awful, he was left to spend his day the same everytime. Nothing changed. It was excruciatingly boring. But to him it was the norm. He was starting to get used to this lifestyle. Nobody was his friend, nobody talked to him except his nanny, who by the way was only doing so because she was getting paid.

Nobody gave him any form of support, so it was apparent he was going to leave as soon was old enough to do so. He was trying to save up the money that his parents give him in hopes that he can just buy things that he wants by badgering one of the staff appointed to take care of him.

He never liked this. He wanted his parents to buy him something, even if it was something he didn't want. He wanted to have the thing he saw kids in movies have, parents who were actually present in your life. But alas that was never going to happen. Josh got up from the edge of the dock, fed up of not being able to do things normal kids were allowed to do.

He turned around and walked towards the back entrance of his family mansion. He reaches the door and a staff memeber opens it for him, he thanks them and carries on towards his parents offices where they spent all of their day. He walked towards the grand staircase and made his way up the large steps, every step creating a soft thud as he tried to stop himself for bolting up the stairs and into their office to give them a piece of his mind. He reaches the top. He walks towards the left and reaches the third double door in the said hall.

He ponders what the hell he is about to do, when he notices that the door os slightly ajar. From the said crack in the door more than 2 voices could be heard. His parents weren't alone. He leant down on the ground as he put his ear to the door trying to listen in on the conversation. The voices were extremely hushed and some phrases were even inaudible, which made it difficult to understand what the commute was about.

Despite the hushed voices, one thing was clear, the other people in the room aside from his parents were extremely upset and distraught. And with every second that passed their hushed whispers grew into audible voices. The voices than ceased for a moment before a loud bang was heard.

Nothing but Screams after the loud sound were heard.

Josh had fallen backwards onto the floor after hearing the loud sound. His ears ringing, his tears stinging his eyes and his mouth dry from absolute fear. He did nothing. He was in shock. That echoing sound created deafening cacophonies that shook the entire mansion, it wasn't long before most of the personnel Joshes father had came in. One of the said guards swept up Josh by his arm and dragged him out of the way as if he was an inaminate object that deserved no respect.

The guard threw Josh down on the ground on the right side of the stairs and told him: "Stop getting in the way you filthy mutt!" It was absolutely dehumanizing. But having heard that before no emotion was displayed by Josh. He sat there for 10 minutes as the guards were shot through by the people inside, with such ease and precision that made it seem like that they had been doing this for a long time.

By the end of the hour(11 a.m.) every single one of the guards were dead or bleeding to death on the floor, as Josh sat and stared at the scarlet mess in front of him, he saw a women step out of the room followed by a man. They weren't his parents. They both had belted weapons on them. They stepped on the guards in order to get away from the room they were in when they spotted Josh.

They stopped.

They looked at one another, confused. "They have a kid?" The man says clearly an solid observation seeing how Josh was wearing highly expensive clothing, that was all but clean and proper. The women nudges the man in the arm, as a way of shutting him up. He obliges. She fixes herself up before slowly making her way over to the terrified boy.

She reaches a few feet away from him when Josh suddenly bursts into tears as he begs her not to hurt him. The woman unfazed by the sudden outbrust only watches as the trembling boy kneels in front of her in a way of gaining freedom from death. Seeing the pain and suffering spew out of Joshes mouth in such a hurry brings tears to her eyes.

She laughs.

"Oh- Honey don't worry we don't hurt the innocent, we save them." She swipes away the tears as she reahes her hand out towards Josh. He looks at her through the tears, startled, confused, scared, and somewhat relieved. She raises an eyebrow as she looks at her hand, which clearly indicated that she meant: "Are you coming or not? He quickly takes her hand and rushes to hug her. Gasp.

She let out the sound or pure shock. Unaware that little Josh would do such a thing. She wasn't expecting a hug. She looks at the small figure clinging on to her with all his strength as a small smile tugs on her lips. She drops it as she picks him up.

"You're my child, now." The woman ushers as she makes Josh rest his head on her shoulder. The man with the woman is more than shook hearing the words. She snaps her fingers as the man rushes to do her bidding. They walk down down the marble staircase. And soon are out of the door. They walk further down the front pathway and reach the large gates that swing open on their arrival as a car comes into view.

 They walk further down the front pathway and reach the large gates that swing open on their arrival as a car comes into view

The woman sets Josh in the back seat, before closing the door quietly. She points to a shabby car parked down the street as she looks at the man with her. He looks down and walks to it, clearly thats his ride. She puts on some really expensive sun glasses as she gets into the car.

They drive off.