~Declining Demands~

[•15 Minutes later•]
"I appreciate that the spirit of that child wants us to go there but truth be told that place is in ruins by now. It was completely cut off from the town after the backroad was fully remodelled. No one knows how to get there without the way set up by the previous road." Seth says as he looks up at everyone who were now getting fed up of the wait. Amanda nods, sadness fully visible in her eyes.

~Sam POV~
"Oh, god damn it! I want to see ruins of a place!" I think as I huff audibly, everyone looks at me. I look away as I blush from embarassment. "I think we should get investigating we have to get back to the hotel before 3 because the forecast says theres a storm coming." Nate says as we all get our things together and finally make our way to the door way of the actual asylum. "I really hope we catch something tonight!" I think as I open the door and fully walk into the right wing of the asylum.

The group follows suit. Were all now standng in the right wing.

~No One's POV~
"Okay so whos gonna hold the camera first?" Sam asks turning to the group who all have their pointer fingers on the tip of their noses. Sam gasps in sarcastic shock and offense. "Why didn't anyone says nose goes?!" Sam says as he pretends to be offended. They all laugh. Than they start the video:
"Hey guys were back!" Colby says as he does the transition thingy whilst Sam zooms the camera out to show the entire group who all proceed to say all their greetings and stuff.

"So we are currently standing in the right wing of the ground level, it is rumoured that this is where the ghosts of 3 doctors or nurses based on different stories reside in." Colby says as Sam walks backwards, further into the deep depths of the right wing. The rest of the group walking closely behind as they hang on to every word Colby utters.

Clink.

They all freeze in absolute shock.

~Seth POV~
We all forze in our positions. Nothing but the sound of wind could be heard. "What the fuck was that?!" No one spoke a word and just listened, the ear splitting silence overbearing we all were shunned fully when: Clink.

Sam fully shut off the camera and slowly lowered it down, without missing a beat we all started scanning our surroundings. "Where is that sound coming from?" I think as Everyone looks back at each other in horror. No one can explain the sound.

Clink. Clink. CLINK.

A thundering pound created a million gut wrenching cacophonies as we all shrieked with absolute terror at the sudden loud lightening strike.

~No One's POV~
The whole group starts feeling weak in the knees as their entire nervous system starts getting back into normal conditions. They all wait a solid 5 minutes before they finally decide that they should re-do this part of the video. They all get back into their starting positions and Colby does a re-cap of the story stated previously and also mentions that there is a storm so the audio may be a little bad.

Thet finally reach the main entrance(that is at the front side of the asylum). The are now starting to get ready to do the first inestigation.

FIRST INVESTIGATION: "Paitients Come But Never Leave."

"It's a bit unsettling to think that even people with manageable mental disorders such as Dyslexia or ADHD were put in here for absurd periods of time. The hospital kept the log of each and every patient that was admitted to the hospital but they never put down a date on which a paitient left." Sam said as everybody did their assigned tasks silently. Everyone was getting slowly even sadder as time went by, as if they were feeling the grief, sorrow and pain of the people who resided here.

They all finished their assigned tasks:
-Colby was checking the Rempods and setting them in their positions.
-Joshwas getting the tripod ready for the main camera.
-Seth and Mackie were searching for some example records within the reception table, with obvious caution, its still an 19th Century table.
-Amanda and Nate were getting her pen and paper ready to write things that she was seeing and hearing down as well as getting the EVP recorder ready.
-Sam was trying to find a chair(that was not falling apart due to rotting) in which Amanda could sit while writing down.

They all re-group infront of the Main Camera as Josh explains what their about to do: "So firstly were just going to ask a question one by one and wait for 10 seconds each time after a question is said to let the recorder record in silence to see if it will pick something up aside from our voices."

Everybody gathered around in a circle. (Josh, Nate, Mackie, Seth, Amanda, Sam and Colby. In an clockwise orientation.)

Josh: "Is there anyone here with us?"
Nate: "How many spirits are here?"
Mackie: "Are there paitients among you?"
Seth: "How many people died here?"
Amanda: "Are there any young spirits among us? Like the one I talked to in the lobby?"
Sam: "Are the spirits trapped here?"
Colby: "Are there any evil spirits in this building that we should look out for?"

~Mackie POV~
"I really feel uneasy about this. More uneasy than I've ever felt during an investigation..." I think as Josh stops the recording and we all go silent simultaneously.
(It is still Mackie's POV but I just wanted to add this part in)
The Recording:
Josh: "Is there anyone here with us?"
???: "Yes/Yeah."
(Imagine how everyone will react to this)
Nate: "How many spirits are here?"
???: "Many."
(Same for this one)
Mackie: "Are there paitients among you?"
???: "Seventeen."
(Imagine them debating the number they heard.)
Seth: "How many people died here?"
???: "Too many."
(Imagine them shocked and sad.)
Amanda: "Are there any young spirits among us? Like the one I talked to in the lobby?"
???: "Were all here."
(Imagine them confused as to what was said. They didn't hear it properly due to the static.)
Sam: "Are the spirits trapped here?"
???: "All of us are."
(Imagine everyone look at each other and more specifically at Sam who himself is looking like he just shit his pants.)
Colby: "Are there any evil spirits in this building that we should look out for?"
???: *Screeching*

We all step back in sheer horror. "What the- WHAT was that?" I say I back the fuck away from everyone.

~No Ones POV~
Everyone stands still in an attempts to process the sudden noise from the recorder which has now been placed on the chair that was brought by Sam.

They start discussing what it could be.

(Imagine them have a full on 15 minute discussion on whether they should continue on in this place or move on.)

Beep. Beep. Beep. BEEP.

They all gasp in terror as they all do a full 360 only to look at the Rempod near the Right Wing Hallway which they previously came from.

It was beeping consistently.

"Amanda do you see something?" Sam asms as he gets closer to the Rempod whilst Nate grabs the camera and aims it towards the Rempod. Amanda focuses in on the rempod and its surroundings. She shakes her head no. "Not that I can see or sense." Amanda instinctively looks back at Sam and freezes. Her eyes widen with shock. Sam is now readjusting the Rempod. He settles it down back to its position and sure enough the rempod still beeps.

"Amanda? Are you okay?" Nate asks as he shuts he pans the camera to the ground before turning it off. The whole group looks over at Amanda, who is as white as a sheet.

~Nate POV~
"That is so cool! I can't believe that the rempods working." I think as I peer over at everybody, finally my eyes land on Amanda. Shes pale. "Amanda? Are you okay?" I ask as I zoom the camera off of the rempod and move towards the ground before turning it off. Everyone looks over at her.

I look over to where shes looking at. "Sam? Why is she looking at Sam like that?" I think as I look even more closely at the direction shes looking at. I feel my widen in shock as I realise she isn't looking at him.

"She's looking behind him."