~Desperate Defiances~

He passes out.

The crimson liquid now spilling on to the floor as it spills down his head from where the bat hit him. A small pool of the said liquid piled around Colbys almost lifeless body.

The amount of blood he was loosing was sickly.

~??? POV~
I stand above his almost lifeless body as I text precious little Samuel to make sure they were going to agree to save him. It would be quite hilarious if they refused, I could have much more fun just killing them off individually. But oh- do I love the suspense. Lets see how fun it'll be for them once they find the ipad. Hope its still where this dumbass left it.

I kneel down on the ground as I grab his limp arm and put it over my shoulder ready to carry him somewhere only I know. I get up slowly to make sure he doesn't fall down on the ground cause right now they're probably in the hall on the opposite side. I can't risk them finding us so soon. I finally fully turn around and start making my way towards the room he was hiding in. I knew he was there so I pretended to move in the opposite direction to confuse him, but my god does this idiot not have any courage, took him 50 minutes to finally do something.

I reach the entrance to the room and carry on further. I'm now far deeper into the Nurses Quarters. I reach the end of the hall and I see the Right Wing reception.

(PRETEND ITS NIGHTTIME AND THAT ITS REALLY DARK)

I drag myself to the second doorway and low and behold everything is ready.

(Pretend the chair has wheels on it so it can be dragged around and stuff

(Pretend the chair has wheels on it so it can be dragged around and stuff.)

I walk to centre of the room and set his body down on the chair as I grab a rope from the far left side of the room alongside some tape and a soundproof muzzle. I mean I sure as hell don't want him to call out for help while I'm torturing the others with fake clues to sike them the fuck out.

I start to tie him up with the rope as tight as possible. I put some tape over his mouth before I put the soundproof muzzle on him. "Ew- blood. Ugh- can you not bleed so much. I didn't even hit you that hard." I say as I finally finish putting the muzzle on him.