Lurking Lies

Just as E.V.E finished her introduction, everyone turned towards Tara and Jake who were smirking their eyes glistening with mischevious delight. "Wait does it mean the Lost City of Atlantis, like the one under the Sea?" Amanda said as she sat up straighter in her seat looking at Jake and Tara intently as they both shared a glance before turning their attention back to Amanda who was still waiting for a response, just like the others.

Tara smiled once more before she grabbed the Balck box turning it off and shoving it back into the duffel bag  of gadgets. "Well technically the HQ is underwater but we just like to talk about it as if it was Atlantis." Tara said as she swayed back and forth going on her tippy toes before falling back onto her entire feet.

Jake laughed as everyone rolled their eyes at their exasperative expression of the said HQ. Tara huffed at their reaction and soon said: "It wasn't our idea it was Via, the one who made the black box." Rolling her arms after she said so, Jake walked up to her and hugged her from behind and soon ushered her to sit down on her seat.

The rest of the team did the same. One by one all of them sat onto their desired seats and soon they heard an erruption of clicks around them.

[•30 minutes Later•]
"I- c-a-" Colby whispered through his scattered breathing as he looked up at the android that was squeezing his throat, pushing him into his seat. Colbys arms reached out trying to pry the android off of him as his vision began to blur out. He was losing consciousness, fast.

The others in the same predicament, whilst Jake and Tara watched on, uncaringly. Colbys hands finally slipped off of the android as his head fell back, his willful fighting stand ending as his eyes drooped shut.

The entire plane lost coordination as it went through an air bubble, that disrupted the air current in which the plane flew causing every android to bump into one another whilst the group stayed put in their seats, completely knocked out.

Two of the androids crashed into Jake and Tara who flew into the wall behind them, effectively knocking them out.

The plane returned back into its normal position. Before synchronized footsteps followed through the hall as they reached the aisle in-between the groups seats.

"Agent Y/N. Be careful. We want them alive and in perfect health. You know what the boss will do, if their not." A small muffled voice spoke into Agent Y/N's ear as she looked around to count all of the group members, making sure everyone was there. Y/N sighed heavily as she pressed the comm in her ear to speak back: "Copy that, re-routing to HQ."

Y/N soon walked over to the knocked out Jake and Tara as she cuffed them to support bar on the wall, tightening them enough to restrict movement but not blood flow.

*Cough-Cough*

*Gasp*

Nate coughed and gasped as he tried to regulate his breathing. His eyes squeezed shut as the pain from the strangulation caught up with him. Y/N walked over to him, kneeling down, and whispering: "Its okay Nate, were going home now..." Y/N said as she put her hand on his, in a comforting manner.

Nates head went back to lay on the seat as he let sleep take over.

Y/N sighed.

Getting up her black trench coat swept over the androids that they lay on the ground as her combat boots clicked onto the carpeted plane floor as she trudged through to a nearby seat where she sat down, buckling herself up, waiting to get back to Kansas.

The plane landed only 1 hour later, by then Jake and Tara were up, cursing and screaming about how they were going to still get their mission done, no matter the cost, clearly reffering to taking lives if that point were to be reached.

Y/N looked on and only smiled a cheerful, sinister smile as she looked over at the two pathetic souls on the ground in front of her. As she thought of all the possible ways she could take their lives in an instant with just two pulls of a trigger.

~Y/N POV~
"Keep yapping, and see where that gets you two." An agent said from behind me, I stepped aside to let him through. "Shes not called Agent Deadshot for no reason." He finished as he pulled out a tazor at the same time as I did as I laughed a humourless laugh before pulling the tazor trigger that tazed both Tara and Jake, knocking them both out cold.

[•4 HOURS LATER•]
~NO ONES POV~
Y/N sat in the bustling waiting room as she looked at the clock impatiently waiting for a doctor or nurse to come out and tell her she can go in to see her younger sister and friends.

"Ugh, how much longer do I have to wait?" She thought as she got up from her seat hurridly walking over to the receptionist who only put his hand up in response, stopping Y/N dead in her tracks. "Can Agent Deadshot come up and see Patients in room: 5509, 5510, 5511, 5512, 5513, 5514, 5515 and 5516?" The nurse said in a deadpan tone as she stared down at the landline he was using to call.

Y/N tapped her fingers onto the countertop as she anxiously waited for the nurse to give her the go ahead. Which she soon received as the nurse gestured towards the elevator with his head putting the receiver down in its place to end the call.

Y/N skipped a few neccessary steps as she sprinted towsrds the elevators, nearly falling on her way there. Once she got into one she hurridly pressed for the 5th floor of the establishment as she waited her foot tapping on the floor rhythmically to a beat that was going off in her head (A/N: Choose your fave song!) Soon she was out into the quite hallway of the 5th floor where room 5508-5516 were.

She ran to the second doorway, where the door stood wide open. She slipped upon entry and nearly dell, but she caught onto the wooden door frame before she lost her footing entirely. Her hesrt racing, her thoughts spiralling cause of the adrenaline rush that came with the intoxicatong need to see her beloved younger sister.

"Y/N!" Amanda croaked out, her voice hoarse from the strangulation, as she reached out for Y/N, who ran into her arms, holding Amanda tight as she closed her eyes, feeling the peace of being with family wash over her.

"You have a lot to explain..." Amanda said through her tears, and scattered breaths as she snuggled herself into her older sisters shoulder. Y/N sighed as she opened her eyes.

~Y/N POV~
"I can finally come clean from these darkened lurking lies, I built my relationships of friendhip and family on..." I thought as I smiled sadly, not knowing full well how they'd all react.