~Peculiar Premises~

"Shes looking behind him."

THUMP.

~Amanda POV~
"AMANDA!" Is all I hear as I hit the ground. "So dizzy...."

~No One POV~
"AMANDA!" Sam yelled as he leapt up from his crouched position to his feet, after hearing Amanda's fall. He ran to Amandas side as did everyone else. Nate had put the camera down and was putting Amanda upright so they could see if she sustained any injuries from the fall.

They all decided it was time to call it a night and also did contact the police who said it would be a few hours before an ambulance could arrive as the Asylum was in a pretty derelict area and with the storm the route would only be harder to cover.

The disparcher gave them clear instructions on how they could comfort Amanda by keeping her in a warm place until she woke up. The dispatcher also said to give her water and food as soon as she woke up and got back into her senses.

[•2 hours later•]
Everyone huddled around the fireplace as they waited for Amanda to wake up. They were all getting angsty in their seats as they couldn't do anything helpful due to the large amounts of snow that blocked the backdoor.

 They were all getting angsty in their seats as they couldn't do anything helpful due to the large amounts of snow that blocked the backdoor

The lighting strikes got louder and louder as they all shunned themselves in silence in order to listen to any sort of siren or noise. Nothing. Nothing but silence echoed through the hallow lobby in which they all sat.

Everyone jolted upright in shock when a phone suddenly started ringing. But the sound was quite muffled as if it were coming from an area far from them. The group started looking through their pockets to find their phones, each member of the group took out their phones one by one except...Colby.

"Shit. I must've left it on the table at the entrance. I'm gonna head there and look for it. Stay here with Amanda, and don't come after me." Colby said the last part whilst making eye contact with Sam to make sure the message got through. He got up and put his jacket on and took a flashlight with him to the asylum door.

Colby gets to the door opens it and a gust of cold wind purtrudes into the warm lobby, he than walks through it swiftly to avoid making the lobby any colder and sets down the same path once more. He walks down he hallway passing room after room.

(PRETEND ITS NIGHTTIME)

He was near the end of the hall when suddenly out of the corner of his eye he saw a shadow swiftly move out of view in one of the last rooms. He completely sidelines it and pretends that its just the lights playing tricks on him. He finally reaches the centre of the asylum.

He starts to search for his phone. He shines the light in the direction of the table and finds the light refracting back from a screen but it wasn't his phone....It was a tablet.

~Colby POV~
"What? Who brought this here? I can't remember if anyone one of us had it...no....no we didn't have this with us."

~No One POV~
Colbys starts overstimulating his brain function as he thinks of all the numerous outcomes that could arise if he opens or god forbid even touches the god damn device. Well, he is only human and anyways the cruiosity kills the cat. He picks it up and to his surprise it doesn't have a passcode on it. He swipes on the screen and the tablet opens to the homescreen.

He taps on the apps icon and nothing comes up except for camera and photos.

~Colby POV~
"What is this shit?" I think as I decide to open the photos app and am denied access. I try once more and it asks me for a passcode. I roll my eyes and try to open camera only have the same thing happen. "This is stupid." I think as I put the tablet into a drawer in the table, and push the thought of taking it with me back to the others deep down.

I start looking for my phone. I search in every crevice possible but have no luck.

*Ringing*

I feel my heart come into my throat as I move the flashlight in the direction of the sound. "My phone?" I question myself mentally before I quickly grab it and make a run for the lobby until I slip on something and fall down. My entire body hits ground with a loud thud. Everything goes black for a second before turning back to normal. I look up dazed by the sudden fall and look down at the thing that made me fall.

Stunned by the presence of the toy I start to look around trying to find the flashlight I brought with me

Stunned by the presence of the toy I start to look around trying to find the flashlight I brought with me. It had fallen out of my hand when I hit the floor. "Found it!" I quickly turn it back on and shine it around me.

 "Found it!" I quickly turn it back on and shine it around me

(PRETEND ITS NIGHTTIME)

"What....."

*Gasp*

"You're Awake!"