~Scary Slumber~

*Gasp*

"You're Awake!"

Seth said as everyone got up from their seated positions and walked over to Amanda who was now running her hand through her hair trying to get rid of all of the delirious feelings she was having. She looks up at the group who are now surrounding her. She smiles as Seth walks over and hands her a water bottle. She drinks slowly as she savours every last drop of the liquid.

She suddenly stops. She looks around. "Whats wrong?" Nate asks concerned. She doesn't answer. She gets up swiftly, almost falling over as her legs are numb from not being moved for over 4 hours. She balances herself right away and hurridly checks every room in the lobby, coming out of every doorway a little more uneased everytime.

She finally stops in the middle of the main room. She turns around and asks: "Where's Colby?" Everyone finally starts to realise that they've been short one crucial member for over 1 hour and 30 minutes. Sam takes out his phone and speed dials Colby's number.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

No answer. He tries again.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

No Answer. He tries a third time.

Ring.

Ring.

Call connected.

"SA-Ugh!"

Call Disconnected.

Ping.

Message received.

(NEXT CONVERSATION IS ON A PHONE SO S= SAM AND C= COLBY.)

C: I know a game we can play.

S: What? Who is this?

C: Do you all wanna play?

S: No! What did you do to Colby?!

C: Say yes, or he won't make it.

S: No please!

C: So is that a yes?

S: Yes. We'll play the game.

C: Good. Here are the rules:
1. Finish the challenges to find Colby before the Sunset tomorrow or he won't make it.
2. No one calls the police or outside help. He'll be dead by the time help arrives.
3. Stay together at all times or the same thing that happened to Colby will happen to you.
4. No one is allowed to leave. You all know too much.
5. Try and have as much fun as you can cause this may be your last day alive.

The first challenge is in the centre entrance of the asylum.

Clue: The day you decided it was time to shine.

S: what?

C: Times a wasting Samuel. Hurry up.

(All of the conversations that happen next are face to face and not over any phone/device.)

"What the fuck was that?!" Mackie says as she backs away from the group in disbelief. Everyone looks at eachother looking for an plausible and logical answer. But no one ushered a single word. Everyone of them stayed quiet. "Amanda what did you see before you passed out?" Nate asked in a thoughful manner as that question had been on his mind for a long time.