~Joint Journey~

WARNING: MENTIONS DEATH, SUPERNATURAL, SUICIDE AND DRUGS.

The enitre group listened in absolute silence as Vixen ended the story.

No one said anything. The silence overbearing and unbearable. No one understood how this was possible but they were in this situation now and there was no turning back. It had been over 2 hours and Colby was awake through all of it but he had his eyes closed, the pain of being lied to crushing his every memorable moment with Josh and the others.

"You lied to us...to protect us." Colbys voice echoed through the silent room resonating the crushing disappointment he felt for not noticing his friends pain. Everyone looked at him in shock as they were unaware that he was awake, and well enough to listen.

Josh said nothing and opened to tight knot that restricted Vixens movement and got him to get up from the chair. "We'll be going now...Don't follow us, please." Josh said as he made his way to the doorway that led out the room, grippping Vixens arm with brute force to stop him from running away. They both walk out of the second room, than the third, and finally reach the Nurses Hall.

They start walking to the centre recption when Vixen stops dead in his tracks pulling Josh back with him. Josh entirely confused and slightly frustrated only looks at Vixen with pure anger when he catches sight of Vixen is staring at.

A woman.

More specifically a Nurse?

The woman held her head down low as she swayed back and forth slightly as if fixated on that spot. They froze in place, completely paralyzed.

~Vixen POV~
Josh drags me out of the rooms by my arm as I try and keep up with this asshole, I notice someone standing in the middle of the Hall a few feet away from us, making me stop dead in my tracks. My eyes grow wide with shock, my enitre body goes numb and my heart starts beating faster and faster. I stop fully yanking Josh back with me as he turns around with a angry groan only to catch sight of what I'm seeing.

A woman.

"A Nurse?"

I think as I feel chills run up my spine.

The next thing that happens triggers my flight or fight response as me and Josh both simultaneously put our hands up and cover our ears trying to protect them from the cacophonies that were being created from that womans screams.

"AH!" Josh breathes out a fairly muffled painful cry as he stumbles onto the ground the screaming getting louder and louder as each second passes by. I try and grab Josh so we can run from the woman but everything goes black and I feel myself collapse onto the cold cement floor. I feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier and soon I hear a extremly faint thud near me before everything goes fully black and my muscles relax.

[•2 1/2 Hours Later•]
I slowly regain conscienceness as I feel myself sat in a car that was moving. My eyes were open but nothing but darkness was visible, jndicating I was blindfolded. I felt my hands bound behind me, tightly with a rope.

My head was in excruciating pain and my ears were still ringing from the screams. The screams me and Josh-

JOSH!

"AGH!" I groan as I attempt to free myself trying to find where that idiot may be. This was clearly not his or my doing. I feel a huge number of hands grab onto my arms and legs as they pin me into position, and another pair squeeze my neck, restricting my breathing which only got shallower and shallower as they squeezed harder.

I kicked into a frenzied panic as I could no longer move or breathe, feeling defeated.

My breathing now coming to a grinding halt, my eyes roll to the back of my head as I slip back out of consciousness.