2, London

Liked by dyork17 and 480 others

ly418 Daddy's girl, and Momma's world.

#itsmybirthday

View all 75 comments

dyork17 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER. Damn right you're my girl, you're also Momma's world. Don't forget it.

braeryork My beautiful, oh my goodness.

syork17 Happy birthday gorgeous girl!

daltdav Happy Birthday cuz!

deved In before Dylan, Happy bday!

dyldav Fav uncle stopping by HBD!

julsfit Happy bday from us!!!

addidavis Happy birthday gorgeous!

donlan Happy Birthday stupid twin.

ly418 donlan Happy Birthday dumb twin. 😘

April 18th

Lying face down on my bed with my phone in my hands scrolling through Insta. I'm so bored. I dropped my phone onto the floor and put my face in my pillow. That's exactly how my twin brother found me.

"What are you doing?" He laughed out.

"Suffocating myself, and dying of boredom." He laughed again so I lifted up my head. "What do you want?"

"Dad wants to know if you're going to be ready to go in twenty."

"Yea, I've been ready for the past hour. Why do you think I'm wearing this?"

"Damn, you on your period or something? Chill."

"This is why you're single. You don't know how to talk to girls." I rolled my eyes.

"I know how to talk to girls. You're not a girl. You're my other brother."

"I need better brothers."

"Don't lump me in with him!" Our younger brother Harlan laughed walking down the hallway. Yes, all three of us still lived at home. Landon and I just turned 21, he's going to college in an attempt to follow in our Dad's footsteps, and my butt is working as hard a possible modeling and being a social media influencer. Well, trying to. Modeling part I have down at least. And Harlan, well he's 18 and doesn't graduate for a few more months from high school.

"We all have the same last name, you're automatically lumped in with us." Landon laughed pulling on the collar of his button up shirt.

"Unbutton the top one Lan."

"What?"

"The top." I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed walking over to him.

"Damn you're so short."