6, London

Liked by braeryork and 580 others

ly418 Cya on the court.

#modellife

View all 170 comments

r1ry I mean I'm a decent shot 🤷‍♂️

donlan r1ry Bout to shoot and miss

harlanorig donlan r1ry Oooo burn 🤣

thatone 🤤fuck.

tydelvecks I'll come help you put that hair up and do something more fun than sports.

jernotk tydelvecks Shit that was nasty.

spainwos I can't. 🤣

savme Leave my girl alone jeeze!

May 4th

I didn't get to see Ryker when he got back yesterday. He was exhausted and tried to meet up but I insisted that he sleep instead. Promising him that we would hang out today. I loved his company, he was just completely him, hilarious, handsome, and just fun to be around. He wasn't afraid to push my buttons, or tickling me, or jokingly push me and my buttons. We were quickly becoming best friends which was awesome. But I wanted to feel his lips on mine sooner rather than later.

I knew he had to leave again in 10 days, so we were going to make the most out of these 10 days.

I literally couldn't wait. I didn't need his address, because I was pulling into the racetrack. 

"Ma'am this is a closed practice."

"I know. Ryker Lucas, if you grab him, I promise he knows me."

"We can't just take word for that. Or even tell you that he's here."

"I'm his girlfriend." Close enough, right? The security sighed before talking into his walkie.

"Yea, Josh some girl is here for Ryker."

"He never has girls." The guy on the other end laughed.

"Well, this one is pretty adamant about being his girlfriend."