19, London

-swipe-

-swipe-

Liked by braeryork and 965 others

ly418 I was scared on the plane as we headed toward somewhere I have never even dreamed I'd make it to, the way back I was a little less scared. Both times I had you right there to make sure I was okay. Since you know, you're a professional flyer by now. 😜 I love you just isn't strong enough. r1ry you are the best part of me.

View all 352 comments

dyork17 I still hate flying. 

julsfit Omg I hate flying!

donlan You're so dumb.

braeryork You get used to it baby girl I promise!

username2 Maybe you shouldn't be with him if you can't handle traveling. 🙄

harlanorig Idk how you keep her so close r1ry she smells horrible.

savme Omg so cute.

ly418 harlanorig Hate isn't a strong enough word for you sometimes.

jernotk Jeeze relax a bit London damn.

thatone Haha nice and comfy looking over there.

username1 He's the absolute cutest!

September 30th

Let's talk about love for a second. 

I love Ryker Jackson Lucas more than anything in this entire world. I literally think of him before I fall asleep and as soon as I wake up. I see our future together, house, marriage, babies, happiness.

I know what my future is going to look like with him in the best possible way. Seriously, I am so blessed to have met Ryker I can't even...

With all of that being said, when we got back from our little vacation I had a doctors appointment because I was having pain and we can just leave it at that, because getting into it is grueling and gross.