24, London

Liked by r1ry and 1

Liked by r1ry and 1.6k others

ly418 Turkey Day Ready!

View all 540 comments

r1ry Fuck I'm a lucky ass man.

braeryork GORGOUS

harlanorig Boots are dumb

savme So pretty! <3 you!

dyork17 You got them looks from your momma

tydelvecks Call me.

thatone tydelvecks Fuck off. 

eelir I love you!!!!

krissy Ugh girl stahp.

November 23rd

A whole lot of yelling was coming from inside the house to the point that everyone at the Weaver's for Thanksgiving became quiet. There was a crash, a lot more yelling, then Cole stormed out of the house and went straight over to his mom. Ryker came out with his Dad holding onto the top of his arm.

"I said I'm good!" Ryker pulled his arm out of his Dad's grip and walked his way over to me. I eyed him curiously. "Can we leave." It was a statement, not a question and the concern on my face wasn't going anywhere.

"Uhm sure, you want to talk about what just happened?"

"Fuck no."

"Great, how about why your knuckles are bloody?"

"I punched Cole. Can we go now, please?"

"Sure, but I still want to know what happened, and why you punched one of your best friends."

"Listen, everyone here doesn't know about..." He pointed between us and our secret we had. "And I'd rather not have a fucking argument in front of the few that do know."

"Understood. We can have it in the car."

"Or we can not have it at all."

"Ryker, you are the most open person I have ever met, if you start shutting down on me now..."

"London! We're fucking leaving!" He yelled and started walking. His mom eyed him up, with that perfect mom stare, and his dad was shaking his head. I watched Reese go running towards the house and everything was so confusing.

Deciding to give Ryker a few minutes alone, I walked around to say my goodbyes to everyone. Before making my way to the driveway finding him with his head against the steering wheel. I let myself in the passenger side with a sigh.

"Cole's been fucking Reese." My head swung in his direction, eyes wide, jaw dropped.

"What!" A laugh slipped out. "Are you serious?" He gave me one nod before starting up the truck and heading towards our place.

"Yep."

"I...wow."

"I'm not even mad about whatever the fuck they're doing, it's amazing our families haven't intertwined before now. I'm fucking pissed that he kept it from me."

"Well of course you are, he's your best friend." Ryker nodded. "But..." He looked over at me with a glare.

"Don't you even."

"Seriously, just think about it. If you and Landon were best friends, would it be easy for you to come out and tell him about you and I?" He sighed but chose against saying anything more and turned up the radio. 

Once we got home he went straight back out on his bike. I get it, the ride will help him chill out.

A few hours went by before I finally heard from him, so when my phone started to ring I jumped to answer it.

"Hey..."

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine Ryker, shouldn't I be asking you that?" He was quiet besides a sigh. "What's going on?"

"I uh, I'll be back late. Cole's in the hospital."

"What?"

"There was apparently a car accident. I'm heading to my dads, we're going to go to the hospital."

"Oh god, is he okay?"

"I'm guessing so. Someone hit him, pushed his car into the intersection. I don't know much more than that besides Reese is there with him."

"Are you going to be able to handle that?"

"I don't give a damn they're dating London, or whatever the hell they're doing."

"Okay, was just asking."

"Look, I know you're moody and this shit going on isn't helping my mood. I'm sorry I'm being quite the dick. Can I bring you home anything?"

"Appreciate the apology, and no Ryker, I'm fine. Thank you."

"I love you."

"Love you too."

"Be home soon as I can. I'll text you when I'm on the way."

"Sounds good. Bye love."

"Bye baby."

I hung up and tossed my phone next to me on the couch, and ended up falling asleep before Ryker made it back home. Thankfully Cole was more than okay, few bumps and bruises nothing crazy serious.

Liked by braeryork and 1

Liked by braeryork and 1.6k others

ly418 I.Love.You. #merrychristmas

View all 582 comments

amitho Stupid adorable!

donlan Throw her in the lake!!!

savme Y'all seriously grossly cute.

sophandben OMG LOL

eelir He's such a jerk lol.

rydeluc donlan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

krissy rydeluc Watch it. lol

colerides littlelucas For them photocreds!

littlelucas colerides Lol thanks love.

December 24th

a/n JUST SO YOU KNOW! 

Another pov of this is going to be in one of the other stories.......lol