3, Ryker

Liked by rydeluc and 499 others

r1ry Had to go do family stuff, but still wanted to ride.

📸: rydeluc

#bmw #adrenalinejunkie #1down5up #bikelife #bmw1000rr #goodlooks

View all 102 comments

savme Jesus is it hot in here? 😳 them forearms tho...good god.

rydeluc Casanova 

colerides I knew I should have just snuck in with y'all. I make business casual look good.

sophandben Oh lord. 😲😳🤤

issy I just...all my water fell out of my mouth.

olivia.young Holy Crap Ryk. I miss you.

questionable 😲I omg.

notlucas Damn dude, leaves some for the rest of us bahahaha

krissy I'm still gonna 🙄 at all the thirsty bitches over my dumb brother in law. gross.

April 23rd

It was fucking hot out here. Not just because of the temperature. London York, holy shit. I've only ever seen pictures of her, at least in the past few years. Anytime both our families are in the same place, one of us isn't around. It's been that way for years. I was hoping like hell my words were coming out right, cause fuck was she gorgeous. Blonde, hazel eyes, perfect damn smile. Let's not talk about her shirt not cover all of her stomach and making my mouth water.

"I had a hunch."

"A hunch about my parents? Your brother's didn't tell you?"

"No, they're both assholes." She glared over at them and I couldn't help but laugh.

"So, you were asking about me?"

"Well, no...yea...no but..." She was flustered and it was adorable. She let out a sigh and closed her eyes. I set my hand on her wrist to get her attention and her eyes popped open straight to mine, and my hand felt like it had fallen asleep with the tingles flowing through.

"It's fine, I was just messing with you."

"I saw you pull in. Was trying to figure out who the heck here owned a motorcycle because it's totally against contract." I nodded.

"It is, which is why my dad couldn't ride with me till last year when his contract was up. I mean at least legally." I shrugged.

"Your dad played for a while." I nodded.

"22 years. Technically 20 seasons, and one and a half benched with an injury."

"Wow. Exact numbers?" I shrugged.