22, Ryker

Liked by colerides and 2

Liked by colerides and 2.1k others

r1ry Night ride with the boys after racing all day. rydeluc ktalks

View all 774 comments

ktalks It was a good one boys.

rydeluc ktalks You ain't kidding.

colerides Wtf where was my invite!?

ktalks colerides You were busy with that chick.

colerides ktalks Oh I'm sorry 20 minutes to get laid was too long for you to wait at the damn gas station for me.

r1ry colerides 20 minutes? Bro, you gotta be able to last longer than that.

colerides r1ry It was a quicky asshole.

rydeluc colerides This is why you're single. 20 damn minutes, shit.

ktalks colerides Damn no wonder she was disappointed. Hey give her my number, I'll give her a ride longer 😂 she gonna forget all about you bro.

colerides ktalks Fuck you she was fully satisfied thank you, .

colerides rydeluc Fuck off man.😂 At least I got some.

r1ry colerides Even my quicky last longer than 20 minutes!

rydeluc colerides Hey now, pregnant women are horny as fuck. At least mine is. 😏

colerides r1ry ly418 He's talking about your sex life. rydeluc krissy Get ya man.

ly418 colerides Well, he isn't lying about it. 🤷‍♀️

krissy colerides Eh, he's right I am. 🤣

October 2nd

Three days worth of practice runs in on the track that I've called home since I started running bikes. I've been riding my whole life, like my dad put me on a bike when I was about 18 months old, and I apparently cried when it was time to go inside.

Point being, two wheels were in my veins. I knew my bikes better than I knew myself.

So when I try to tell the mechanics on the crew something ain't right. They should probably listen since they aren't the ones that are riding the damn thing right?

Wrong. Every time.

The best part about it though? Is that they turn around and talk shit in Italian, without knowing I know exactly what they're saying.

They never made the time to try to get to know me, so why was I going to give away that little bit of me. Plus, the best critics are the ones that don't think you can hear or understand them right?