11, Ryker

Liked by colerides and 1

Liked by colerides and 1.6k others

r1ry My brother takes pictures for a living, he's alright.

📸: rydeluc

View all 415 comments

rydeluc ALRIGHT?!

krissy Oh here we go...🙄🤣

savme I'd say more than alright omg. 🥰

r1ry rydeluc You know can't make that ego bigger.

rydeluc r1ry MY EGO!? You're worried about my ego?!

colerides 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

issy If he takes all/most of your pix...I'd definitely say he's straight amazing.

olivia.young Ugh I miss you so much.

r1ry colerides Right hahaha gonna make his head too big. Gotta knock him down.

questionable Jesus RJ. 😳

colerides r1ry rydeluc Definitely need him able to get through doors and shit.

ly418 🥰

June 24th

First, I'm fucking first holy shit. I mean the reason behind it sucks sort of. I was in second, the guy in first got knocked out due to an injury that took him out for the rest of the season. Still, I'm first. Holy shit. My phone started to ring again, I grabbed it and laughed it was a video call from my Dad. I pointed it to London.

"I'm naked." She laughed. I hopped up and grabbed the black t-shirt I was wearing and tossed it to her making her laugh more when it hit her head, and put on a pair of shorts before sitting back down against the headboard and answered the call.

"First boy!" I started laughing. "Fottutamente fantastico."

"Pretty sure Mom knows all the Italian curse words by now." He laughed.

"Yea you're probably right. Hey babe!" He looked to his right. "Do you know all the curse words in Italian yet?" 

"Aiden, we have been together a little more than 21 years. If I didn't know them by now there would be a problem, since fuck is a massive part of your vocabulary." Mom laughed out, and London laughed softly as well.

"Who was that!" Dad looked back to me quickly causing me to give him a cheeky grin. "Is that the girl in your posts that we haven't heard much about?"

"OH! Is she coming over for dinner soon?" Mom shoved her way into view. "There isn't even anyone else on the screen Aiden!" She smacked dads' shoulder.

"She laughed, I heard it!" I looked over at London and she mouthed 'sorry.' with the cutest smile. "See! He looked over!"

"Sweetie..."