10, London

Liked by braeryork and 612 others

ly418 Just dreaming of Germany. 

View all 203 comments

savme Why Germany?

amitho This picture is straight 🔥

chrdav What you looking at?

harlanorig chrdav 🤣

spainwos What's in Germany?

sophandben Germany sounds like a fun trip!

donlan Gross.

tydelvecks Who the fuck dreams of Germany 🤣

June 20th

I eagerly wrapped my legs around his waist when he lifted me and started walking. He was holding me up with one hand under my ass but his other hand was against the back of my head, his fingers tangled in my hair pulling gently while his tongue moved perfectly against mine. He didn't stop moving, I heard the door slam shut, but instead of the bed I was waiting for he sat me down on something hard as he pulled away taking in a few deep breaths through his nose.

"You okay?" I asked running my fingers up and down his chest.

"Yep. My only companion for over two months has been my hand so, you know I just need a second." I laughed. "It's totally not funny."

"It's kind of hilarious, that you think I care how long it'll last, knowing that you can definitely go more than one round." I smirked watching him slowly lick his lips before I pushed him back so I could slide off the dresser.

"Definitely can go more than one round." He whispered. "I'm more concerned with making sure you cum, than I am about myself, as long as that is clear." My breath caught and I nodded slowly looking up at him. "Good. Let's do something about these cloth barriers, shall we?" I let out a quiet laugh, but my hands were already under his shirt skimming up his abs while pulling the shirt up with them. He grabbed the back of it and pulled it off the rest of the way, tossing it to the side quickly before pulling my tank top off and unhooking my bra so fast, I didn't realize he did until it was sliding down my arms with the help of his gentle hands barely skimming down my arms. His eyes were on mine, the look in them pure need.

I pushed back on his chest lightly, his fingers went to my shorts, pushing them over my hips. He quickly got rid of his jeans before pulling my almost naked body against his, the only thing now separating us was underwear.

He smirked before bringing our lips back together, spinning us around, and walking until the back of my knees hit the bed. I fell back, Ryker was right there with me and with an arm wrapped around my lower back he pulled me up the bed and settled himself between my legs. Our mouths saying everything we needed to say. He backed away and hopped off the bed going straight into the bathroom but was back out in just a minute holding a foil packet in between his fingers.