34, London

Liked by blairlucas and 658 others

ly418 My blue eyed boy, gosh you're your daddy's mini.

View all 310 comments

savme They're so blue!

sophandben Omggggg

krissy These Lucas boys, my goodness.

username2 Are you sure? lol

amitho Ah!!!! So cute!

eelir He's the cutest I can't lol I'm such a lucky aunt!

Being in the same room with him was so hard. We're constantly drawn together, and right now all I want is to be in his arms where I belong. In order to do that I needed to come clean.

"So, going silent again, awesome." He threw his head back.

"I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry about."

"You're going to hate me Ryker." He closed the distance between us, put his beer down on the island, and set his hands on my arms, sending a shock through my system.

"London, let's get one thing straight right now. I could NEVER hate you. Just talk to me. I need to know what happened so I can fix it." I started to cry, hormones, let's just blame hormones.

"I uhm..." I shook my head, his hands stayed on my arms. Looking back down I continued. "About a year ago, you had come home and fallen asleep. Finley was playing with your phone, well she fell asleep with it next to you."

"Like usual." He laughed.

"Pretty much. Well, I took it from her to plug it in and as I was walking upstairs a text came in." 

"Okay?"

"It was from Giana."

"Okay?"

"She was confessing her feelings for you. Like a full paragraph of how in love with you she was." I still couldn't lift my head up to look at him.

"I never saw any message like that."

"I know, because I deleted it." He nodded once. "After that they came in pretty consistently, mostly the day after you guys all got back home. You'd come home, fall asleep, and like clockwork around eleven or midnight her text would come in. Always confessing how she was so in love with you." He put his finger on my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Why didn't you ever tell me? I would have done something about it back then, instead of waiting this long." I shrugged trying not to look at him.

"Because it wouldn't matter, you've said you didn't want anyone losing her job. Add that with the pictures she posted, then the one Tyler sent me..."

"Except it does matter, because you come first. Always. Also, I haven't seen the other pictures besides what she posted on my birthday, but how Tyler would have got that one is super fucking creepy. But I can tell you exactly what happened, she bet Koty and the guys they couldn't carry her like that for the length of the alley, I wasn't even there when it happened. I walked out of one of the stores and she jumped. How my arms are in the picture, is how they stayed. Yes I laughed because it caught me off guard, but I also told her to get off me, never do it again, and that my wife wouldn't appreciate another woman hanging on me, ever." This time I did look up at him.

"Really?" He nodded.

"Do you not realize how much I love you. How you're the only woman I ever want, like can't get you off my mind, ever." He let out a soft laugh. "This is why you wanted space?"

"I couldn't wrap my head around the pictures."

"Show me the pictures." I sighed and pulled my phone from my pocket and went to her page. "Okay dinner with the crew, where I was texting you the entire time. Also, dinner with the crew, texting you the entire time." He pointed out his phone in both pictures. "I was drunk the night before, she somehow ended up with the only key to my room that I had, and came to wake me up for some reason. I reamed her out about that. Me sleeping in the airport, so that I would be awake to spend time with you and the kids when I got home. That one a bunch of people are with us so we can skip that. I was asleep on that boat more than I was awake." He laughed and kept scrolling. "It's a dog in a bar, that was fucking cool. Also, I was at the bar alone with the dog, she was with a group of the crew. That's all us guys, Ah." He got to the one where his hand was on hers. "She wouldn't stop fucking with me so I grabbed her hand asking her to stop. I was literally asleep and she kept coming over and talking and poking me and it pissed me off. Can't see my face obviously, but I wasn't happy. And this one, we were all talking about Koty's last race and she asked me if I could beat him, thus a conversation. When her hand hit my arm I looked at it and told her to please not touch me."

"You sure do have an explanation for everything."

"You can ask anyone on the crew, they were all with us. Every picture, minus the one where she somehow got my room key."

"Of course."

"Alright well, how about this. She got fired the first day back, and I requested a male assistant, which I now have. His name is Zack, though he said he can't promise he won't hit on me." I laughed looking up at him. "God you're beautiful." I felt my cheeks go red. "Is there anything else?" I shook my head. "Do you still have any doubts?" I shook my head again. "Can I come back home?" I nodded with a small smile. "Fucking finally." His hands slipped the rest of the way up my arms and onto my cheeks roughly pulling my lips against his. Just like the first kiss we ever shared his lips were soft and gentle, his hands rough, as he kissed away any possible doubt I ever had about him, about us. He pulled back slightly. "I love you, London, always and for fucking ever."

"I love you too, Ryker, always." I whispered back and felt the relief flood through him as he brought our lips back together again.

" I whispered back and felt the relief flood through him as he brought our lips back together again

Liked by blairlucas and 795 others

ly418 Daddy is back home with the littles, and they finally got to give him his birthday present. We're so thankful you're back home with us.

View all 345 comments

blairlucas I love this, can you send it to me!

eelir Love! 

littlelucas She's giving him a kiss oh my hear!

krissy Omg too presh

donlan PUKE j/k y'all cool. 

amitho Seriously so dang cute.

r1ry Love y'all so damn much.