Chapter 8 Ocean of flower

The gate of Yuntian Palace creaked. 

Ye Yunlan walked out from the inside, and the flying snow fell on his shoulders. As far as he could see, it was a vast expanse of snow. 

“Your injury, you need to calm down and rest your mind. Don’t worry too much and accidentally use your spiritual power.” Qiyun Jun’s voice came from behind. 

Ye Yunlan didn’t comment. 

“I have troubled Immortal Venerable these few days.” He said lightly, “The karma on Immortal Venerable is gone, congratulations.” 

Qiyun Jun furrowed his eyebrows.

Is this person always so stingy even when he speaks in front of other people? 

“Every other month, you need to come to Yuntian Palace again.” He couldn’t help reminding, “Divine fire essence needs to be repeatedly suppressed with spiritual power, otherwise the consequences will be unpredictable if there is a backlash.” 

“We’ll see.” Ye Yunlan said faintly as he walked away. 

Walking in the snow, the snow that hadn’t even passed his ankles made it very difficult for him to walk. The cold wind blew against him and his figure became a little unstable. Suddenly, he heard Qiyun Jun say: “Wait.” 

He stopped, “Immortal Venerable, is there something the matter?” 

Qiyun Jun did not speak. 

A sword aura whizzed past his face! 

The familiar ice-cold sword intent made him stiff. In a trance, there seemed to be a pain rising from his limbs. 

——

That was the pain he felt when he was knocked down from the Buddha pagoda by the opponent’s sword qi time and time again. It was the pain from his broken bones. 

Ye Yunlan’s pale fingers curled up. His thin lips pressed tightly, and his temple throbbed. 

His vision even blurred for a while before it became clear again. 

However, the snow on the road ahead had disappeared.

Not only that, the blizzard in the sky above also separated in two. It revealed a calm gap, allowing him to pass through. 

One slash to cut apart the wind and snow. 

It was Qiyun Jun who cleared the way for him. 

Ye Yunlan closed his eyes, feeling a little ridiculous. 

He moved his stiff body and continued to walk forward without looking back, leaving only a cold phrase, “Thank you.” 

    ——

Qingyun mountain, Wendao slope. 

Located at the junction of Qingyun’s Six Peaks, Wendao slope has always been the place where Sky Sect disciples usually gather. 

Many disciples in the open field were competing against each other and exchanging pointers with the crowd of onlookers making loud applauses from time to time. Before the sword test rock, a group of young swordsmen were gathered there to compare their moves. But the most eye-catching thing there was on the wind pavilion. Some beautiful fairies were making tea and chatting. 

“I see a beautiful woman in the distance, red sleeves full of fragrance, looking forward to romantic…” 

Not far away from the dense treetops, a handsome young man in a brown cloth robe was humming a little song with a brush in his hand.