Chapter 54 Journey Together

While Luo Yuqing walked back to Tingyu Pavilion in a daze, a closed black gold folding fan blocked her way. 

“Fellow daoist, please wait.” 

The person that held the folding fan had an elegant and gentle voice, like a clear spring of running water. Luo Yuqing raised her head and saw a white-clothed cultivator with a handsome face standing in front of her. There were stars in his eyes. 

She looked into the deep black eyes of the other party, then quivered. She snapped out of her trance, and her heart’s lingering fear also faded like a tide. She looked back but saw that the person who had just spoken to her was already off in the distance. A young man in black went with him. 

She showed a little confusion on her face, but then it turned into fear. She turned her head back and recognized that the person in front of her was the young pavilion master of Tianji Pavilion: “Young Pavilion Master, thank you for the help, otherwise Yuqing would have almost fallen into a hindrance to one’s heart.” 

Chen Weiyuan stared at the other two people in the distance. He smiled slightly: “It’s just a trivial matter. You don’t need to keep it in your heart.” 

Luo Yuqing still had some lingering fears, “Does the Young Pavilion Master recognize those two, particularly the black-clothed cultivator who just walked out of the ascension steps? His eyes seemed to be bewitching. What’s more, he can reach the ascension steps in ten days. This is unprecedented. But this character, Yuqing has never heard of him before.”

Chen Weiyuan: “I’m familiar with his Master. The disciple he received, I have met him several times. It’s just that today, he gave me a lot of surprises.” He retracted the folding fan and hit it against his palm. His lips smiled, revealing an ambiguous meaning. 

… 

Ye Yunlan had just set foot on the mountain road when Shen Shu approached: “Master, the road down the mountain is far, I will take you for a ride.” 

“Oh?” Ye Yunlan turned his head, with a hint of surprise on his face, “You have learned the method to ride your sword?” 

Generally speaking, except for some secret magic techniques, sword cultivators could only cultivate their natal spirit sword to ride it. Ye Yunlan has been collecting materials since the day Shen Shu started sword practice. To build an excellent spirit sword for Shen Shu, all the materials have finally been collected at the communication stream’s cultivation market. Now, all they needed to do was make it after returning to the sect.

Shen Shu: “I got some inheritance from the ascension steps, so I can fly on the sword for a while.” His palms came together to form a seal, then the iron in his hand floated in front of the two of them. At the same time, a sword glow was spat out from the sword, enough for two people to stand on top. 

Shen Shu jumped onto the sword. He bent over and stretched out his hand towards Ye Yunlan, “Come on.” 

The young man’s hands were broad and powerful. Black hair, long eyes, and a deep gaze. 

Ye Yunlan glanced at it quietly, then he raised his hand to hold it. He was pulled up by Shen Shu and quickly stood still on the flying sword.

“Although this iron shaft can fly for a short distance,” Shen Shu stood behind him and said with a low smile, “It’s just, I’m still looking forward to the spirit sword that Master will refine for me the most…” 

The low voice entered his ears and made Ye Yunlan’s body go slightly stiff. 

His fingers that were down by the side of his body curled up tight. “Didn’t you say you want to eat apricot blossom cake? Let’s go.”