Chapter 62 Partner

The surrounding people buzzed with noise, and Shen Shu’s face darkened as he listened. 

Although he heard some cultivators covet his master before, he didn’t expect this group of people to be so straightforward. —— Didn’t they say that cultivators are all pure-hearted? That they have little desires? That they strive for fate and allow things to naturally occur?

The Eastern Sea’s Chaotian Palace’s young master, Hai Jiujiu, saw that his initiative had attracted jackals, wolves, and tigers to Ye Yunlan. Feeling embarrassed, he blushed even harder, then cautiously squeezed out another sentence.

“Senior Immortal, I, I’m sincere. If Senior Immortal is willing, I would like to personally go to the Eastern Continent to ask your noble sect lord for permission. I would also order the sea dragon to ride through the fog and spread red silk for thousands of miles. I will never neglect Senior Immortal even for a little.” 

Ye Yunlan: “…” 

This Hai Jiujiu looked very young, not older than sixteen or seventeen years old.

Not just Hai Jiujiu but also the group of people surrounding him. Judging from their demeanor, they were not over thirty. 

Although he was still under thirty in this life, he had experienced more than three hundred years in his previous life. Now surrounded by a group of juniors wanting to be his pillow, it was very strange. 

The information on his injury was leaked. He was angry, but in the face of a group of juniors, Ye Yunlan had no way of flaring out. 

However, he didn’t want to talk too much on this matter, so he looked slightly cold and said. 

“You are blocking the road, please get out of the way.” 

Hai Jiujiu’s expression froze slightly. His face was already very thin, and he was even more ashamed at this moment. He said hurriedly: “Senior Immortal, yes, I’m sorry…” 

When the Fox Clan girl saw this, she covered her mouth and chuckled. She whispered to the sister next to her, “Bad goods with p*rverted intent but without a p*rvert’s courage.” 

She glanced again at Ye Yunlan in a flirtatious manner and chuckled: “Senior Immortal, please stay for a while. With young master Hai’s body, he would be unable to bear it. Thus, it is normal for Senior Immortal to look down upon him. However, my fox clan is different. The clan sisters absorb essence all year round and know the principles of yin and yang, the universe, and the harmony of life. I am sure that Senior Immortal will be satisfied.”

Hai Jiujiu: “You, your fox eyes are looking down on people!”

His face flushed: “I have the blood of the ancient dragon clan, and I have a body that can return to ancestor. I am fierce and do not just rely on one’s appearance alone! Don’t look at me as if I’m a stupid big fool who just looks tall. When it’s really time to get to business, you can never compare to me!” 

The tall young man from the War Soul Tribe heard this and anxiously said with a loud voice: “My War Soul Tribe also has the blood of the ancient bear clan. In terms of physical strength, we have long-lasting physical fitness. I have never lost to anyone!” 

He stared at Hai Jiujiu, then bulged his arm muscles. The sun shone on his bronze skin, glowing like honey. 

Unwilling to show weakness, Hai Jiujiu stared back but shrank subconsciously. 

There was a lot of noise all around. 

Young people were high-spirited and wouldn’t bow down to anyone, so the more they spoke, the more outrageous it became.