Chapter 43 Freedom

Flower? 

He Lanze was stunned. 

He remembered the blue flower branch that Ye Yunlan held before. Because Ye Yunlan had been holding it in his hand and looking at it, he had indeed noticed it. The flower was very beautiful, but when Tianchi mountain was moving, he only cared about protecting Ye Yunlan. How could he have the time to take care of the flower in his hand?

Facing Ye Yunlan’s question at this moment, it was a bit embarrassing. 

He Lanze didn’t know how to answer, but he heard Chen Weiyuan’s gentle voice next to him: “Yunlan, what flower do you want? Tell me, I can pick it for you.” 

His call of “Yunlan” was really familiar. 

Ye Yunlan frowned. He really didn’t want to give this person any more thoughts in this life, but this person kept hanging in front of him. 

He said coldly: “Daoist Chen, I remember that you and I are not familiar enough to be able to call each other by name.” 

Being exposed by Ye Yunlan, Chen Weiyuan still didn’t change his face. He whispered: “But when I see you, I feel something familiar. Maybe, we have met in a previous life.” 

The more He Lanze listened, the more wrong it felt. 

This person just said that his relationship with Ye Yunlan was more intimate than he thought, but now he has changed his words and said that maybe the two have met in a previous life? 

It was the first time he saw such a brazen man. 

The term ‘past life’ touched Ye Yunlan’s nerves. 

“You feel that I am familiar, but when I see you, I feel disgusted.” Ye Yunlan said indifferently. He forcibly ignored the stings of the Qiqing Needles piercing his soul. “If we truly did have a past life together, we would have been immortal enemies.” 

When Chen Weiyuan heard those harsh words from Ye Yunlan his hand holding the pill tightened, and his gaze deepened. 

Just as he was about to speak, he heard Ye Yunlan say: “Get out.” 

His eyes were cold and fed up, a stark difference from the gentle and clear ones in his dream. 

——It was very similar to the “Leave” he said when his bloodline returned to ancestor.

Chen Weiyuan squinted his eyes for a while, smiled, and placed the pill back into his bag. He said warmly: “Fine, I’m leaving. Yunlan, don’t get angry. You are seriously injured and need a good rest.” 

He gazed deeply at Ye Yunlan. He then walked out of the room, his walk neither slow nor in a rush.

The future is long, he thought.

After Chen Weiyuan left, only Ye Yunlan and He Lanze were left in the room. 

He Lanze took the medicine bowl and sat down by the bed, “Junior Brother, if the flower is gone, Senior Brother can find one for you later. You still need to drink this medicine straight away. Don’t make Senior Brother worry.” 

Ye Yunlan fell silent for a while, then stretched out his hand to take the medicine. 

“I can drink it myself.” 

He Lanze felt relieved when he saw that he was finally willing to drink the medicine. 

After hesitating for a while, he said: “Junior Brother, when did you get to know that person?”

He hesitated when he saw Ye Yunlan stay indifferent. Then he said: “Although Tianji Pavilion is called neutral, Junior Brother, listen to Senior Brother. You should not interact with the Young Pavilion Master of Tianji Pavilion.”