Chapter 27 Rainbow Sword

A dispute was taking place on the long street. 

“Boy, quickly hand over the treasure you stole from the communication stream to this young master!” 

At the corner of the intersection, a young man in brocade clothes wearing a machete with several guards was encircling a thin youth. 

The young man was leaning against the wall half-wounded, with blood on his mouth. His face was covered with dust. Holding the sword in his hand, he was in a sorry state, but his expression was stubborn, “I didn’t… steal! You have wronged… me!” 

Every word he said would cause blood to spill from his lips. Spilling out, he looked very miserable, but his tone of voice somehow gave people a somewhat dazed feeling. 

Ye Yunlan stopped. 

During the Tianchi Mountain dao conference, elites gathered together. From the cultivation world, elites of all sects and factions came, so it was normal for conflicts to occur. 

Shen Shu didn’t intend to pay any attention to these things, he only stopped after seeing his Master stop. 

He looked sideways at the figure in the white fox fur beside him. The veil hat obscured the face of the other party, so he couldn’t see how the other party felt.

He knows that his Master is usually indifferent. Although he has a kind heart, he still wouldn’t go to the level of casual meddling. 

Back then, he asked his Master why he wanted to save him. His Master replied at first, “Just casually lending a hand.” At that time, he didn’t believe it very much. Later, his Master admitted that he was special and it made him very happy. It’s just that at that time, he hadn’t thought about the meaning of ‘special’ carefully. 

It wasn’t until later when they had spent more time with each other did he realize that, except for him, when his master saved the many other disciples in the secret realm, it was actually “casually” as the other party said. 

To his master…saving people is like a habit formed over the years. 

Not pity, just a habit. 

Just that. 

After Ye Yunlan stopped, he said nothing. 

The silk clothed young man had not noticed Ye Yunlan. He drew his machete from his waist. His foot stepped against the wall the boy was leaning on, “Don’t argue, take your stolen treasure out, then this young master can spare you from death.” 

The youth had a stubborn face. He just repeated, “I, no, I didn’t…steal!” 

Seeing that the tip of the knife had touched the young man ‘s neck and there was blood leaking out, Ye Yunlan said, “Stop.” 

The young man in the brocade clothing heard a cold pleasant voice and his heart moved. The tip of the knife remained on the young man’s neck, but he turned around. 

He saw a man dressed in white fox fur with a veiled hat covering his face, his body cultivation was very low.

At most, it was at the qi refining state. 

A black-clothed young man stood beside him, with a crown of hair. He was looking at him with cold eyes. His cultivation level was not weak. Just like him, he was in his golden core stage. 

But it was just the golden core stage. 

The guards who followed him were in the nascent soul stage, even he, himself, was about to break through the golden core and enter the nascent soul stage.