Chapter 21 Ink Jade

Ye Yunlan didn’t make a mistake. 

This ink jade was indeed the one that Rong Ran left him at the beginning. 

That year, after he came to Sky Sect, this ink jade was taken back by Rong Ran. But at this moment, this ink jade was hanging on the hilt of Qiyun Jun’s sword. 

…So after he returned the ink jade to Rong Ran, Rong Ran gave the ink jade to his own master? 

Seeing that he did not answer, but set his eyes on his sword, Qiyun Jun raised his long sword in front of him: “My sword is named Xuan Qing Du Eh, It is made from Xuanqing jade, refined to kill all the demons of the world.” 

After he finished speaking, he repeated his question again. “What’s the name of your sword?” 

Ye Yunlan then withdrew his attention from the ink jade. Five fingers clasped the long sword: “The name of this sword is queying.” 

Qiyun Jun: “It could be considered a good sword.” He paused, then said, “It’s just not suitable for you.”

Ye Yunlan’s tone became cold. “This is my natal sword.” 

“If it doesn’t fit, it’ll always be unsuitable.” Qiyun Jun said, “It’s not good enough for you.” 

The man was born much taller than ordinary people. His appearance was apathetic. When he bowed his head to look at people, it was like an immortal looking down at the ants on the ground. 

Ye Yunlan said coldly: “I have no cultivation base now. Queying sword in my hands cannot display an eleventh of its power. If this is the case, shouldn’t it be I who am unworthy? Immortal Venerable is too nosy.” 

“Inappropriate use of the sword will only impede your sword dao.” Qiyun Jun said. 

Ye Yunlan was not worried. 

In his previous life, this person was the same. He was stubborn and no matter how others explained, he only agreed with what he did. 

Therefore, he was trapped in the Buddha Pagoda for hundreds of years. No matter how he begged and cursed, all he got was “your demonic thoughts have not disappeared” from the other party. 

Before he said the phrase “what is it with you”, he heard Qiyun Jun continue: “I have extreme desolate heavenly gold, abyss cold meteor, and frost iron. This can help you eliminate the connection with your current life sword, then re-build a suitable natal sword.” 

The list from Qiyun Jun’s words were all rare tempered sword immortal materials. Any ordinary sword cultivator would be ecstatic to obtain one of these materials, but he casually said it in such a plain tone. 

“There is only one condition.” 

He said. 

“——Be my disciple.” 

Ye Yunlan felt absurd. 

He lifted his eyelids, the tear at the tail of his eyes was scorching. The black pupils were tightly contracted, “——You said you want to accept me to be your disciple?” 

Qiyun Jun looked down at the person in front of him and said calmly: “Yes.” He cultivated the heartless dao. Since he set foot on this dao, he has completely cut off his emotions and desires. 

He would never accept disciples in this life, Rong Ran was the only exception. 

…Until now when he saw Ye Yunlan’s sword. 

He saw that in the sea of ​​flowers, this person held a cyan flower branch in his hand. As his sleeves flew, a faint sword light was drawn. 

Although dim, it was timeless.