Leaving home and meeting new people

It was a bright sunny day in the land of Aaa. The peoole were smiling, the birds were singing. Well, almost everyone was smiling. Everyone but the princess. Her name was *Name*. She was the princess of the cloud people. Even though she was human, she still fit in just like everyone else. She was found as a small baby, being carried by a bird. It must of dropped her or something, causing her to land into the cloud kingdom. Where she was found in the courtyard of the cloud kingdom.

Well, her parents loved her, and she loved them. The reason being *Name* wasn't smiling, was because she had become an age when a princess must do what's right. Get married. she didn't want to, but it was the right thing for jee kingdom. The king and queen had another daughter who had already married and was in line for the throne.

*Name* had all her things packed and was ready to leave. She walked through the gates, and entered the cloud carriage. She waves good bye to her parents then was off.

She reached in her one bag, and pulled her book out and read for a bit. She had never met this man before, and hoped he was...well, alright.

AT THE CANDY KINGDOM!

Fionna and Cake burst throught the doors, alongside Flame Prince, trying to catch up. sne was out of breath, and huffing pretty fast. "Prince! Was came as fast as we heard! What's up?!" The feline said, stretching her arms around ready to attack. He turned around and smiled." There is no need tovpanic.... I'm in no danger." He sated, going into the kitchen and motioning for them to fallow.

As they all entered the kitchen, the Prince gasped as all his sweets were now....grey. It turns out that Marshall Lee had been here, and was still here.

He was happily floating in the air, giving an innocent smile.

Fionna was giving the face of shame, while Cake was nodding her head." That's just mean...." Said Flame Prince walking in. Gumball looked pissed and hurt all fit in one. He sighed and waited for an explanation. "I was hungry, okay!? And it was either this, or you so called, loveable candy people!" He said, sucking the red out of a strawberry.

Gumball let out a final sigh, then spoke." I made all those treats for a special guest!" He said, trying to cool off." This is why I called everyone here today..."

Cake stopped him." All this? For one guest? What is it? The worlds fatest dessert taster?" She said, as Fionna giggled. He blushed a bit and nodded." No.... its for.... A girl. She's a princess from the cloud kingdom, only she's not a cloud person. She's a human, like Fionna. She was adopted and now her parents have decided it's time for her to get married..... To a certain person.... Like myself."

Everyone's mouth dropped, but Flame princes, who was clearly just... Out of it.

"No way! Are you serious?!" Fionna said, jumping a bit."Hold on! Now, are you sure this isn't a scam?" Gumball gave a confused look." Now...why would it be a scam? I'm a Suiter, and I'm not getting any younger.. That, and she seems sweet..." He said, blushing a bit.

Marshall laughed a bit, then floated down." And what if she's not sweet? What if she works you go death and take over your kingdom?" He said Jokingly. Gumball chickled a bit, but then smiled." I'm positive it will be fine.... Now.... What am I going to give her seeing someone ate my gift!" He said, glaring at the vampire.

"Why not flowers?" Cake said, smiling." She lIves in the clouds, proudly never even got to see them, other than looking at them from the sky." he nodded." That sounds lovely. I'll be right back." He said, takingnoff his apron then going outside to the garden.

BACK TO *NAME*

After what seemed like hours, she finally arrived. The place was so...colourful. She smiled as the carriage stopped at the castle gates, then let her out. Her little clouds carried her things as

She looked around, then remember she had to fallow them. *Name* looked at the place, spinning around. The banana guards waved then opened the doors fod her. The place was full of sweet smells, coming from the ceiling, the walls, and even the floors." this place is so....sweet!" *Name* said, drifting off. Maybe this marriage thing could be fun.

As soon as Came heard the doors, she jumped with excitement." Oooo~ sounds like she's here! Let's go make sure paste face isn't right!" Fionna nodded then ran with her so the main ball room.

*Name* heard a bunch of foot steps then a loud bursting sound as the doors swing open. She stepped back a

Bit, as the young girl and Cat ran up to her with excitement. But right then, peppermint maid stopped them." That's enough! No need to frighten her." She said, calmuhh *Name* down a bit. "Sorry.... We were just excited... To meet you of course..." Fionna said, extending a hand. *Name* smiled a bit, taking her hand, and shaking it. "Very nice

To meet you.... " she said, sming some more." So....you're gonna marry the prince, huh~?" Cake said, giggling a bit. *Name* blushes and nodded." Yes....a total stranger..... Oh! I haven't told you my name... I'm *Name*..." Fionna smiled and giggled." I'm Fionna and this is Cake. but don't worry... Gumball is a total sweet heart.. Very kind and never harmful." She said as Cake stretched beside her." He wouldn't hurt a fly!"

"Who wouldn't hurt a fly...?" Gumball said as he entered the room, holding a lovely set of flowers. His cheeks lit up to the shade of his hair, as he starred at *Name*. "Oh....umm...." He cleared his throat then walked up to *Name* " Well... It's a pleasure to meet you... I am Prince Gumball. You must be *Name*.. My my... What a very lovely name..." He said as he blushed some more, gazing into into her *eye color*. *Name* blushes then noticed something. He was pink. Covered in pink. "it's nice to meet You too.... Umm... Being that this is the Candy Kingdom, but.... Are you

Made of... Candy...?" She said, circling around him, then poking his cheeks. He chuckled and smiled, taking her hand softly."why yes, yes I am, my dear. I'm completely made of bub-" when he was about to finish, Cake cut him off. " ooo! Yes! Nothing but pure sweetness coming from this cutie pie!"

"okay! We should go!" Fionna said, dragging cake outside to leave the two alone.

"Well.... Now that we have some time, allow me to show you around..." He said, kissing her hand softly, then letting her take ahold of his arm and began the tour.

SCENE!

Ahahaan!! I'm feeling this new book!!!

Undated tomorrow!!! I promise!! If not! I will...... Ugh... You decide!