Forgive?

After hours of searching, Gumball frowned. "Maybe she went home.....?" Fionna said, trying to comfort him." No.... She'd need something to fly her up there.." He said, then Cake finally
Spoke." Wait! I think I see her! " she shrunk down, having Fionna jump off her, and Gumball following.

"*Name*!!" Fionna said running up to her.
*Name* looked like she had been crying for hours. Her make up on her face was all washed off, her eyes were a bit sunken underneath. Gumball stopped and looked at her. Just by looking at her eyes, his heart sank. He did this to her, and he couldn't believe what kind of monster he was. "I suck..." He thought, then ran towards her, and picked her up. Cake grabbed Fionna, and gave them some space. He held her tightly, saying how sorry he was, and calling himself names. "I didn't mean to freak out! I just wanted everything to be perfect... For you..."he said, holding her closer. *Name* only Glares then pushes him off her." You freaked and broke us up over something so stupid! You think you're gonna get your forgiveness?! Well too bad!" She turned away, and crossed her arms. "I've just.... Never loved someone so much....."
"Please come back to me....I need you.... I want you
To be with me..." *Name* sighed, turning around." I love you too.... But.... You hurt me... I'll stay with you... But! I don't wish to speak to you for one week." He frowned then nodded." If that is what you want.... I understand." With that, they headed off to the candy kingdom.
It was a silent walk back to the castle. Gumball could feel tears falling down his cheeks.
*Name* took a few glances back at him, frowning softly.
As they got to the case, *Name* went to her room, as he did to his own.

Gumball crashed onto his bed, face in pillow and sobbed quietly. After taking his clothes off, and climbing in bed, he laid there, sniffling softly. After what seemed like an hour, his door opened. He shut his eyes, pretending to sleep. He felt pressure on his bed, and a hand on his cheek. Taking a peep, he saw a figure, then looked closer. It was *Name* but...why.

She kissed his forehead then got in bed with him. She snuggles close, and whispered softly.".....I can't stay mad at you....". Gumball turned around, and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her cheek." I love you..... I'm so sorry....I didn't mean to...." She smiled, na calmed him down, nuzzling into his neck." It's fine.... You may get a small silent treatment, but at night time, all my attention is for you...."

With that, he smiled, giving her a long, passionate kiss.

Hopefully, things will get better.

SCENE.

Okay. That was a late update.