Getting less awkward.

After a lovely tour of the whole candy kingdom, *Name* grew tired. So the prince decided to take Her back to the castle, and cook up something. She sat on a chair as Gumball cooked something up. She wasn't sure what he was making, but it smelt lovely.

*Name* POV

I was looking around the huge pink kitchen, and felt a weird feeling in my stomach. This must be what home sick felt like. I'm sitting here with someone I barely know, and is going to marry within a few weeks. I needed to break the awkwardness. But how? I got up then walked up behind him slowly, gently poking his back, causing him to jump. He turned around, and smiled a bit." Yes?" He asked, as I moved beside him. "Umm..... you don't feel...awkward at all around me....do you...?" I asked, rubbing my arm. He went wide eyed, then blushed." Well... No. More like butterflies in my stomach..." butterflies? I make him nervous. "Well..... Could we.... Fix that then...?" I said, blushing a bit. "And....how would you like to fix that...?" He asked, blushing some more, and lowering the heat on the strove. He faced me, causing me to blush some more. "Well.... I wanna know how I feel....about you... "

*Gumballs POV*

I watched as she got closer to me, my heart pounding each second. How would I make her feel about me? I cleared my throat, knowing she wanted a response. "Well..... Being as we are to be married... We cannot do certain things to show our affection." I said, taking a deep breath." Not saying I would like to right now, but.... If you would like to see how you feel... We could...-" "kiss..?" I was cut off by her words. My face completely red, Marshall would wanna eat it. I shook my head and faced her once again." If that is what you want.... I not going to say no.." i said, as a smile formed on my face.

*Normal POV*

*Names* face lit up, as she stepped a bit closer, her face was inches away from Gumballs. She stood in her tippy toes, feeling Gumballs hand wrap around her waist. He pulled her closer, closing his eyes, then locking lips with hers. *Name* felt her cheeks rurn red, feeling his lips in hers. They were sweet tasting, and very smooth.

They soon both parted from the soothing moment, Gumball still holding her close, *Name* hands were gently resting on his chest. Gumball smiled softly, melting in her eyes once again. What a mush. "So.... How do you feel...?" he asked, hoping for a good response. *Name* smiles, then pecks his lips once more. "It was lovely..... Like you...." She said, resting her head on his chest.

"It's okay to say I love you, right?"

"Mm....its early, but I'd give it a few days...."

"I'm sti gonna say it.."

........"I think your scones are burning..."

"My scones! What scones?"

>w<

SCENE.

Okay! I updated. Meh. Now to work on Marshall and Reader.