He Was Here A Minute Ago. I Swear.

Gumball had began to start the water for his sons bath.

He looked back as his 1 year old son, who was sitting on the floor, sucking his thumb. He crawls over to his fathers feet and looks up at him.
He only smiled, and picked his son, kissing his forehead softly. "Time to clean you up!" He said, taking his little royal clothes off, then set him on a mat. "Now, stay here while I get your toys." He said, walking to the his and *Name's* room.

This made *Sons Name* whimper slightly. He didn't like being alone. Every time his mother or father would leave him be, he would cry. Hoping they would come.
He started to whine a bit, making it go louder each time.

Nothing yet.

Using his tiny legs, and both arms, he began to crawl. Outside the bathroom door, and into the bed room. He looked around, but still no daddy.

He whimpered some more, and sat in the middle of the room. Crying.

Whoosh!

Startled, he stopped his fit, then looked around.

He felt a cold hand poke his cheek, making him whimper more. " awe.... Why you crying little man?" A deep voice said, as he floated at the babies height.

He chuckled and picked him up, poking his nose." Why don't we find your daddy, Gummy bums, okay?"
*sons Name* just peeked his head over Marshalls arm, and looked for mother or father.

BACK TO THE BATHROOM.

Gumball POV.

I walked back into the bathroom, holding a ducky, and a ball. *Sons Name* favourite toys!

When I entered the bathroom, only to not see him in here. I dropped everything, then ran around the room. I called and called for him, but he was no where to be found. I thought I asked PMM to watch him while I left?!

Unless! She took him. But why? No. He must of wandered. He always does that...

I sighed, and started to search around the kingdom, looking for both *Name* and *sons name*.
I heard foot steps from behind me, then looked. Oh boy was I happy. It was *Name*. She was out of breath, and her face was a bit red. "Did you.... Have.... *Sons Name*?" She asked. I frowned, shaking my head." I'm looking for him myself.... Even PMM hasn't seen her.."
But then. After just saying that, I heard singing. Marshall... Should had known!
We bolted down the hall, bursting through the door to see Marshall carefully playing with him. Wait playing? This can't be happening.
"What took you royals so long? You should know better than to leave your kid alone.." He said, picking him up and handing him over. "Yes yes, now what is it you want from me this time?"
"Gumball!" *Name* snapped. "What...? He normally does this!"
He rolled his eyes, then glares." I don't want anything. Just making sure you don't leave him alone this time... Come on, even me, I would never do that to my own child someday." He said, as they looked at him funny, but nodded. " yes.... Thank you." I said, waving him goodbye.

"Are we bad parents?" *Name* asked, frowning softly. I kissed her cheek then smiled." No.... We're just beginners... And... Our son loves us.." I said, looking as *sons name* tugged on my hair. " I think we're doing fine, but he never leaves our sight... Ever. Until he's old enough."

*Sons Name* cooed then snuggled close to *Name*.

I wasn't gonna lie.... But..
"I can't wait to have another."

"What?"
"I said that out loud..."

SCENE.
The end.

Sorry I have not updated! I was busy with work, and oh my.... Too many 8 hour shifts. I'm dead. But I'm on my 5 days off right now. Well, on day 3.

I might be writing another reader book. Something adventure time... Hmm... I don't know.