Saved. Finally.

Gumballs POV.
I had woken up in something soft. Hm...wasn't cold. I open my eyes finally, looking around the room. I know this room. It was my room. Having a piece of paper fall from my forehead, I took it off and read it.
"Dear Gumball.
It took us hours, but we finally got out of the ice, thanks to flame Prince. We were able to find you
Guys, and take you
Home. So...don't panic. *Name* is in her room, but has a slight fever. "
--Cake.
I sighed with relief, glad to know everyone was safe, then got out of bed, and made my way to *Name* room.
I knocked on the door, then entered. She was fast asleep, wrapped up in her blankets. She looked so cute. I felt a tug on my shirt, and go see peppermint maid. "Sir...she is sick....you best see her when she is better. We can't have both of you feeling under the weather..." She said, shutting the door, then walking away. I sighed, and knew she was right. I would have to see her later. I went back to my room, and into the bathroom. I ran the water, and thought I'd take a nice warm bubble bath. I could feel my arms and both legs were...oh yeah. That is why. I blushed, then shook the vision out of my mind, then stripped. I took a look at my back, and noticed some red markings. "Was I attacked...?" I didn't recall a monster attacking me, or being hit in a knife storm. They were small, but boy they hurt. Just hope no one can see them....

*Name* POV.
I opened my eyes, and had woken up with an awful head ache. I saw some medicine beside my bed, and took it. Mm...it tasted like cotton candy! After awhile my head started to feel much better. I think my fever went down quite a bit. I slowly climbed out of my bed, and grabbed my robe, then walked out of my room. I started to cough really loud, holding my chest as I did so. " that sounded healthy...." I felt a tug on my robe, and saw a banana guard." I heard something! Was is dangerous?!" One said, picking me up, then running down to the Princes room. They opened the door, and threw me in, landing on his bed. "We'll go find out what that noise was!" They slammed the door, then all I could hear was 'Whee woo' or something all the way down the hall. I heard a door open from the bathroom, and saw Gumball step out, only in a towel. I freaked, not wanting me to see him like that, so I put a pillow on my face. He looked around, then saw I was sitting there. With a small chuckle, he walked over and removed the pillow. "Are you alright...?" He asked, having a bit of water drip on his bed. I nodded, not making eye contact with his lower half, knowing I already saw it. He kissed my forehead, then made his way back to the bathroom." If you need me, I'll be in here." He winked, then closed the door. Blushing, I looked around, actually never being in his room, I got up and looked around. I saw pictures on his desk, and many events, along side with his friends. I smiled at some funny ones, then walked a little further. The one thing that caught my eye was a small box beside his bed. I looked around to make sure he was still in the bathroom, then picked it up. I was about to open it, but then put it back down. No. I shouldn't. It wouldn't feel right snooping at his personal things.

Sighing, I walked towards the bathroom, and sW how big it was. "Oh....you bathroom is huge...." I said, stepping in, then shutting the door. "Enough bubbles....?" I said, sitting on the edge of the tub, as Gumball had a small bubble crown on his head. "Mm....you can never have enough bubbles.... Wanna share them with me?" Smiling, I nodded, then took off my robe, and night gown, then stepped in the tub. "Ooh....that's warm....~" he smiled, and scooted beside me, placing a small bubble crown on my head. "There we are....."

Switching to normal POV.

Gumball smiled as *Name* made herself a bubble beard. He moved some bubbles out of the way, and kissed her softly. He then made an icky face, making *Name* think she did something wrong. "Sorry...I got soap in my mouth..." He said, smiling softly.
*Name* giggles, then puts a bubble beard on him." There.... Perfect. Now we match." Gumball then rested back, having the bread fall off, then looked at her." So...are you nervous...?" He asked, looking down a bit. "Not really... More excited~"

"Well, that is good.... But...you know what tomorrow is...right?" He asked, then she tilted her head." Hmm...no. I don't." "Well...tomorrow is our engagement party..." He said, blushing softly." Oh? I was never told that..."
"Mm...because, It wasn't gonna happen until next week. But we had to move it. Is that okay? " he asked, taking her hand softly."hmm...I don't know...I think I had something important to do tomorrow... You're gonna have to make it up to me..." She said, leaning on the other side of the tub, facing her butt at him. He blushed, then smirked, getting closer. "Oh...I can for sure make it up to you, my dear..."

SCENE.

Okay. I'm gonna eat food.