I'll keep you Warm....with my Love...

Gumball Kissed *Name* over and over. Getting more passionate each time his lips met hers. He could feel her cold hands on his, making him worry. He had to act fast. She was slowly becoming an ice cube, and all he was doing was kissing her. He knew going too fast, could go the wrong way, making her think bad of him, and he didn't want that. He was going to do something, when he felt *Name* sneak her tongue into his mouth. He didn't want to get awkward, but let her anyway. His tongue dance with hers, causing him to blush massively. Getting a weird feeling, he deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue info hers, letting her fall in his arms, then held her gently. *Name* placed her cold hand on his chest, making him gasp a bit, then moving down to his neck and kissed it softly. What made him shiver was when she began to suck on it. Leaving a few marks on his neck, he knew he had to take dominance!
He was just so nervous that whatever he tried on her, she wouldn't like it, or get mad..
He had to try. Gently kissing her forehead, he then laid her down on his sweater, kissing her neck softly, receiving small moans from her. Blushing softly, he began to kiss lower. Nearing her breasts. Oh he could tell how nervous he was. He had to do this. He could tell she was getting colder. He frowned slightly, pulling her strapless dress down with his teeth, then moving her bra out of the way. He blushed at her breasts. They were a prefect size. Not to mention if they were squishy. They looked squishy. He placed his most on her right breast, sucking on it lightly, while rubbing the other. He cod hear moans escaping from *Name* lips. He smiled softly, kissing her lovingly. He then remembered that night. The night he walked in on her only wearing her underwear. That got him going redder than ever. The kiss got more
Forceful the moment he thought of that. *Name* tugged his shirt off, pulling him close to her, having a skin on skin contact. She blushes, then pushed him on his back, making his eyes widen at her." *Name*...." He said softly, laying his head back. She kissed his chest, letting her tongue drag all the way to the V line on his body. She pulled his pants down with her teeth, making Gumball face go wild. He couldn't believe how she was acting. She was going so fast, making him feel weak. But, then again, he got her to moan, and thought it was a win win until... Oh. He felt a sudden odd feeling down there. His member was all warm of a sudden. Well, warmer, but hot. Moaning softly, and biting his lip, he sat up a bit to see *Name*. She just so happened to be sucking on his candy stick. 'Please don't bite...' He thought, letting another moaned escape from his pink lips. The faster she went, the harder it was for Gumball to breathe. "*Name*..... I'm gon-" before he could finish, his cum gum exploded in her mouth. *Name* could taste how sweet it was. She swallowed every bit of it, even licking if off his candy stick. He breathed heavily, having *Name* plop next to him. Her face was beat red, making Gumball smirk. He rolled over, getting on top of her, and kissing her roughly. She moans softly, as he gets lower. Kissing her stomach, then going down further, lifting up her dress, then pulling her cute underwear off. He also noticed they were the ones he saw her in...only black this time. After he pulled them off, and plopping then next to his shirt, he gave her honey pot a sweet kiss. He could tell she was shy, by the way she had her legs. He slowly moved them, giving her sweet cookie a few kisses, then slipped his tongue in. He could hear her moans, then felt her hands in his hair. She played with his hair, as he continued to please her, making her moans get louder by the minute. She felt a knot in her stomach, then releasing a wash of pleasure. She took a few deep breathes, relaxing softly. "I want you.....so bad...." She said softly, making the Prince blush. Smiling her got on top of her, position himself. He kissed her softly, talking her to relax, then slowly entered. She felt a shock of pain go through her body, then let a few tears go down her cheeks. Gumball was finally all the way in, kissing her cheeks softly. When *Name* became comfortable, she nodded then he began to move. Gumball moved slowly, picking up the paste, making *Name* bit her lip, rocking her hips with his.

Continuing in the same position, he stopped, picking her up, then sitting down. She kissed him, placing her self in a position so she was able to continue. She need to get more blood pumping, so in this case, it was good. Using as much energy as she could, moving slowly, making her breasts bounce along with her, making Gumballs face blush harder. The faster *Name* went, the more her legs began to wobble. Her knees did get sore, but she wasn't letting that stop her.

"*Name*...um....I'm gonna...uh..." He tried to say, but she going too fast for him to finish. Without being able to warn her, he released his load within her, causing her to cum all over his lap.

With that, she collapsed on his shoulder, hugging him softly, having him wrap his arms around her waist.

He felt her temperature had gotten warmer. Much warmer to be exact. He pulled her sweater over her shoulders, and made sure she was snug. Kissing her softly, he blushed as she rested her head in the crook of his neck." I love you....." She said, making him want to tackle her again. But no. He held her close, whispering softly before she fell asleep." I love you too...."

Then everything went black.
(Not in a bad way)

SCENE.

Hahaha!!!' I'm so in love with this book.... Well, seeking is in a bit! And don't worry, kids probs won't happen til after
Marriage :3

Okay... I need sleep! Good night noodles!!!