Be careful!

*Name* POV.

I was on month 6 of my pregnancy, Ann's I couldn't believe how big I was.

I stood in the mirror, looking at my tummy. I still couldn't believe I was going to be a mother. I was also just married 6 months ago. Maybe we should of used protection, but the first time we did it, it was because I was cold. Gumball didn't want me to freeze. Not to mention, if he had pulled out, what if Ice Queen figured out what we did?

I sighed, shaking those thoughts out of my head, and put on a nice dress. It was like my gowns, due to the fact I was showing. Ice queen had tried to get capture Gumball every once in awhile, but Fionna and Cake were able to show up, and stop her. I think Gumball had been a wreck after every time she came. I normally calm him down, by pulling him into the bedroom, pushing him on the bed and...... Tickled him.
Then we did tier 15.

I blushed just thinking about it, then didn't realize where I was going, and tripped. I ended up hitting my head on an end table, then hearing a crash. Oh goody. I broke a vase. I sat up, rubbing my head, then standing up carefully. Taking a step, I made a loud ouch sound, then whimpered. I stepped on the glass. I think it cut deep too.

Gumballs POV

I was holding a book while making my way down the hall, only
To hear a crash, then an ouch sound. I gasped, then panicked, running down the hall. I stopped, seeing *Name* taking a bit of glass out of her foot then whimpering. I rushed to her side, then picked her up. She freaked out slightly, not hearing me come. " are you okay, my love? Are you hurt? Let's get a doctor right now!" Before she was able to answer any of my questions, I ran into our room, and sat her on the bed. After I asked PMM to get the doctor, I turned to *Name* having this weird look on her. Yes, her foot was bleeding, it wasn't too deep.... I hope. "It's just a small cut... You don't need to panic..." She said, scooting back onto the bed more, relaxing on a big pillow. I placed a towel underneath her foot, then sat next to her. I know I shouldn't be saying anything right now, but she's always clumsy ever since she day 1 of her pregnancy. I sighed, kissing her cheek, as she waiting for my, ' you just be more careful' lecture. But I didn't. She didn't need it right now.
I was at it for 6 months, and she needed a break.

....Maybe I'll say it in a kind and non panicked way. " just be careful next time... Okay love?" She sighed and rolled her eyes, looking away. I frowned, and held her hand. Okay, I guess I shouldn't have it at all. Think fast Gumball!

"Are you... And the baby alright?" I asked, placing my other hand on her cheek, then making her face me. She looked very upset. Not in anger, just...sad. Her frowny face was making me feel bad, so I frowned as well. What made me feel just worse. She started to sniffle then cry. I know that all of the other times she got hurt, she sucked it in, telling me that she could handle it, because she was going to give birth soon, and that it wasn't a big deal. But, being so far into pregnancy, I think she couldn't take it anymore. I told her it was alright to cry. Her hormones were getting stronger each month, and I think they were getting the best of her now. She had cut her foot, was carrying a young one, while ruling a kingdom. All at once. I looked up to her. I pulled her close to me, being careful not to squish our unborn child. I smiled thinking about our baby. But, I was more concerned for *Name*.

Her face was buried in my chest, crying softly. I scoot much more closer so our bodies were now in perfect position. I was practically cradling her now. I made sure her foot wasn't dripping onto the bed, but who cares. My wife was upset, and all she needed was love right now. "It's okay..... Just relax... Just let it all out...." I kissed her cheek, hearing her calm down, then sliding off my
Lap, now nuzzles into my arm.

I heard the door open, seeing doctor Prince walk in. I explained what happened, and he nodded and sat down, looking at her foot. " hmm.... She's going to have to have stitches..." *Name* opened her eyes, all watery and shook her head. "I'm apologize, you highness, but there's no other way. If I don't take care of it, it will get infected. That might not be good for the baby..." She didn't reply. She just hid her face in my arm. I gave a nod, letting the prince do his job. He pulled out a needle, so he could numb the foot, then begin. He knew how much she hates needles, but it would help her not feel the pain.

He put the needle in, and I could feel *Name's* nails go in my skin. Literally. I wasn't going to complain, I kissed her forehead, and rubbed her tummy softly. I could feel the baby kicking. It had quite the little foot there. *Name* took her attention towards me, then saw a smile on my face. I looked so calm, just feeling the baby's touch on my hand.
She sniffles softly, feeling the baby as well. It was good this was distracting her. She didn't noticed the doctor had finished, and left. She wiped her tears away, and smiled. I'm glad she's feeling better. I need to remind myself to think our baby when it's born.

*Name* gasped, making me jump. "That tickled....." Tickled?

She looked at me, and smiled. I was still puzzled on what tickled." I can't wait to meet our baby...." I smiled and kissed her lips. "Me too...."

After looking at her foot, she went white and couldn't believe she let someone give her stitches.

SCENE.

Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!' Two more chapters until the baby is born.