Help is on the way!

As Gumball ran to the treehouse of and Cake, he burst through the door, making Cake drop everything.
"How goes it gum-bum?" Fionna said, breaking the silence. "It's *Name*!! She was..kidnapped! By ice queen! I think she's gonna do something to her! We gotta go!" And with that, he left. Then came back." Well? Come on!" They both nodded then Cake swooped them up, running to the ice kingdom. "So how did this happen?" The feline asked, as she ran." Well, we were having lunch in the meadow with many flowers, then we felt the air turn cold... I wanted to protect her, but.... I failed.." He frowned, then having Fionna put a hand on his shoulder" hey... You tried right? " she did her best to comfort her friend, knowing she could of done better.

AT THE ICE KINGDOM.

As Ice queen placed *Name* in an ice cage, she slowly began to wake up. She rubbed the bump on her forehead, then shivered. " why is it so cold in here...?" She said, slowly standing up, then slipping back onto the floor. Hearing a laugh, then looking over her shoulder. She saw that woman. The one who tried to take Gumball, but back fired and took her instead. "Try all you want, you're staying here until you freeze!" She said happily, but evilly. *Name* finally stood up, and put her hands on the bars, watching the ice queen leave. "How to get out.... " she tried to see if she was strong enough to break the cage bars, but sadly that had failed. She then thought licking the cage, being that it was made of ice. Oh why did t she think there. Her tongue was now stuck on the ice cold bars." Uuh oh...." She said, well tried to say. What if Gumball came and saw her like this? Oh boy! She needed to get out of this... Sighing softly, she tried working her way through. No luck.
After a few hours, she heard a few noise come from outside. It sounded like that girl and Her friend? "Get back here Gummy!" Her face lit up with excitement, just hearing his voice made her so happy! "Imma goin to be-a save..d!"
"Gumball! We'll hold her off! You rescue the princess!" The cat said, kicking ice queen out the window, with Fionna going after her. Gumball burst through the door, looking around until he saw her. And what she was doing." *Name*....did uh...Ice queen do this to you...?" He asked, making his way over to her, then slipping, and falling on his back." Ow..." She giggled softly, watching him get up, then open the cage door." She forgot to lock it...." He said, making *Name* roll her eyes. He chuckled, trying to figure out how to break her tongue free. Pulling it won't do. He either needed warm water, and was sure you couldn't get it here. "Hmm...what if we made your body over heat?" He thought, scratching his chin. (I know that there are other ways to do this, but I might want a lemon to happen.) he then heard the cage slam shut. Looking over he saw Ice queen standing there. "Heh...I got you now....!" She said, catching her breath." I have Fionna and her friend frozen in ice 2floors below us... Now! No men can save you!" She said, doing her laugh again. She left the room, humming a bit." I'll be back in a few hours! Don't move or escape, or I'll....I'll find you!" With that, she left.

*Name* had finally broke free from her small prison, then rubbed her mouth a bit. Gumball sat on the ground and did what he usefully did. Wait. *Name* went and sat down next to him, shivering softly. He hugged her softly, giving her his jacket. "How till til were saved....?" She asked, leaning on his shoulder. "Soon....it's always Fionna and Cake who save me, but...that might be a few days.... I've waited a week before..." *Name* frowned, shivering some more. Gumball shivered slightly, holding her close. She was probably colder, seeing she was only in a dress. "If stay here for long, we might freeze to death...." He thought, looking down at her." Either was huddle like this this, or do something to keep the blood flowing. With that, he sighed, then took her hand softly." *Name*....now...don't take this the wrong way but.... If we want to live, we would have to keep our blood flowing..... Now.... The fastest way to do that is.... Well...." He blushed, choking on the word a bit. "....we would have to have se-" "I'll do it.." That stopped him. He blushed having her look him in the eyes. "Uh.....oh...are you sure..?" He asked. She nodded." I already can't feel my toes... And I think my fingers her becoming num..." She said, as he took her hands. He blushed, kissing her softly, but passionately.

Hahaha... Next part might be a lemon
= w =