Lunch With Trouble

The sun was shining right through the castle windows, almost reaching the bed within the room. The Prince and Princess were both snuggled up within the blankets. *Name's* face was nuzzled in the crook of Gumballs neck. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, along with his arms holding her close. Gumball was the first to awake, moving slightly, to get a better look at *Name*. He blushed softly. He couldn't believe how nervous he was a few days before meeting her. Thinking she was gonna be a mean, horrible person. But she wasn't. She was the most sweet, and innocent thing in the world. Not to mention how cute she was. He placed a soft kiss on her nose, making her groan softly. After a few minutes, she finally opened her eyes. Rubbing them softly, she smiled softly up at him." Morning....." She whispered softly. "Good morning..... Did you sleep well...?" She nodded, letting out a small yawn. "I'm still sleepy though...." Gumball sat up, then put the blankets on her more." Well...you sleep some more, while I get ready for the day. Remember, we have our lunch today~" he said, smiling as he got off the bed." I need to head back to my room, so it looks like I was sleeping in there..." As he said that, he left the room.

*Name* slept for a few hours, the woke up with something being placed on her bed. She then heard the door shut. She slowly sat up, and looked around. Noticing something on her bed. It was hanger. With a cute (just pick a random dress from Google or something) on it. She smiled then climbed out of bed, picking it up, then noticed a small note falling out. She picked it up, then read it.

"Dear my beloved.
Meet me in the courtyard out back of the palace. I'll be waiting for you. Make sure to wear the dress. You'll need it for where we're going."
-- Prince Gumball
She smiled then got ready. Showering, drying her hair, making sure she looked lady like. After she put the gown on, she stood in front of the mirror, spinning around. "He certainly has good taste...."

She finally went downstairs, going to the kitchen, surprised she didn't see Gumball making pancakes of waffles. She was so use to the smell in the morning. She did see a plate of muffins. She walked over and help herself to one. They were still warm, and had that light sweetness at the top. She then decided to have one more, not wanting to spoil her lunch. "Now....how to get out to the back....oh! It's this way~" she smiled when she finally found the exit to the courtyard.
Gumball had been sitting there waiting patiently, but with a smile on his face. "There you are.. I thought you had gotten lost." He said, picking up the picnic basket, then whistling, calling this long black..unicorn? *Name* took a step back behind him, not sure what that thing was, or why it was so long.
"Oh...don't be frightened. This is my most loyal companion. Lord. Monochromicorn!" He said as his very long friend landed, stomping his feet on the ground." He says hello"
"How do you know that?" She asked, slowly walking out from behind him."well, he can't really talk, and I've studied on how he does it. Cake also taught me a thing or two being that they are dating." She shook her head, rubbing it softly." Okay... My head hurts now..." He chuckled then kissed it softly." Shall we go them? Maybe some fresh air among the sky will help"
She nodded as he helped her on then said the words, then taking to the sky. *Name* held onto his waist, even though she was use to very high places. Well, she lived on a cloud all of her life.
He smiled, placing his hand on hers, causing her to blush.

After awhile of flying and him showing her around, they finally made it. He wasn't kidding when the place was called" many flowers" there were all different kinds. *Name* step foot on the ground, falling in them, then smelling them." Oh...this place smells so nice!" She said, standing up. "I know... I enjoy coming here a lot. It's very lovely in the day. All the colours, and sweet scents!". With that, he set up the blanket, having Mochro fly off.
They spent the whole afternoon chatting, telling stories, then having lunch. Gumball had made so many sandwiches, not knowing the kinds she liked. But, she liked them all, and boy was she hungry. Everything was going wonderful, until it started to get cold. They then saw....snow flakes? "Oh no...." She heard Gumball say, as he stood up, keeping *Name* close." Not her.....!" "Who..?" *Name* seemed very confused, but then noticed, Gumball had picked her up, then ran into the woods. Only when they made it, there was a loud thud. A brush of cold air went passed them, Gunball making *Name* stay close and stay down.

"Where are you my prince?!" A loud high pitched voice came from the meadow. She had long white hair, with a long blue dress. Her skin was light icy blue colour. *Name* had never seen someone like that before." Who is that...?" She whispered, not knowing if she was bad or not." Ice queen... She has a huge obsession of kidnapping princes, trying to get them to marry her. I'm the one she wants the most. Don't know why, but I have a habit of being kidnapped by her....Fionna and cake always come to rescue me though." He said, rubbing the back of his head." Oh.....that's no fun at all...."
After Gumball had explained to her who she was, there was a shot of ice aiming at them. "Found you!" She said, coming closer." Come here my Gummy!" She stopped, seeing him holding someone. A girl. "Who's is that?!?" She screamed, filling with rage. "She is my bride to be.....that right! I said it! I'm engaged!" He said, keeping her close by. "Then...I'll just have to keep her....so she can't have you! Hahahaha!!!" With that, she flew right at them, freezing Gumballs hands to a tree, causing him to let go of *Name*. Having Ice queen knocking her on the ground, making her unconscious. "*Name..? Don't you dare touch her!" Gumball Demanded. He struggled to get loose, surprisingly almost breaking the ice. Ice had to act fast. She picked up *Name* blowing a sweet kiss then flying off." Soon you'll be mine when I'm down with her!! Hahaha!!!"

She was gone. She took *Name*. He was finally able to break the ice, then began to run towards Fionna and Cakes house. He need their help.

SCENE. I did it!

Hahaha!!!you is now captured! Who knows... maybe Gumball will show some....Gumballs and save you himself?

This story may not have many reads or votes, but it's my favorite one so far. It was gonna be a Marshall Lee X Reader but I do like Gumball a bit more, and feel there isn't enough reader inserts with him.

So, that's what made me do my own!