Rebirth in the end Times and Accept Reality

"Huba Huba Huba."

  A very familiar voice, it seems to be a message prompt from a mobile phone before the end of the world. Am I not dead? Why is she still conscious and still able to hear the outside world? Did someone rescue me from the zombie mound? Li Tianqi thought in her heart, trying hard to open her eyes, but her consciousness gradually became blurred.

  "Ah" The person on the bed suddenly woke up, dripping with cold sweat. Everything that he had experienced from childhood to adulthood was played in his mind like a movie, but she couldn't stop it. The partiality of parents, the preference of relatives, especially being pushed into the pile of zombies and being killed The pain and despair of the zombies tearing the flesh alive, as if it happened just now, the body trembled uncontrollably. The man on the bed stared blankly ahead. I haven't come back to my senses for a long time.

  "Accompanying you to live out your thoughts along the way and find the answer. Accompanying you to turn loneliness into bravery. Losing and coming back again and again is the longest confession of love." After the end of the world, don't cell phones have no signal? Why does this work? Is there any new technology developed? His eyes cautiously scanned the entire room. Isn't this her previous room? A bold idea flashed in my mind, don't it. . Is she reborn?

  Getting out of bed quickly, "Bang" accidentally hit the corner of the table. Because of this bold idea that appeared in my mind, the blood in the whole body could not be controlled, and the only thing I was staring at was the mobile phone, and I forgot to look at the road under my feet.

  "December 12, 2011" Boom, my mind went blank, and my body involuntarily wanted to lean down against the wall, as if this would give me a sense of security. The hand involuntarily held the phone tightly, like holding the last life-saving straw.

  "Am I really back? Can everything come back again? Hahaha. Woohoo." Tears flowed uncontrollably with a smile. The despair in his eyes could not be concealed. In my mind, I kept replaying the scene of being pushed into the zombie pile by my boyfriend and sister. Their words are still vivid.

  "Sister? Are you worthy? Don't look at your ugly appearance, how could I have a sister like you, how could we be twins with such a difference in appearance? You are just a person no one wants to be picked up by my parents. The bastard who came back. From childhood to adulthood, apart from your grades, how can you compare to me? Why do you think you can have brother Yao's love? Don't look at your own virtue. How could brother Yao like you? He has always loved you. In the end, the only one he loves is me, but I pity you and let him deceive you. Don't look at me with such unbelievable eyes. By the way, you don't know why I can have the space system and healing These two precious abilities are because of the jade pendant you gave me. How can there be such a stupid woman in this world? I just asked a question, and you gave me this precious thing. Alas, Poor. Hahaha." The girl's eyes were full of disbelief and despair.

  "Zhang Yao, is this true? Was everything in the past fake?" The girl stared at the standing man's eyes, as if trying to get a negative answer from the man's mouth.

  "Sorry, the only one I have always loved is Yu Xin. Since Xin'er has always looked down on you, your existence makes her always unhappy, so you should die." The man said this indifferently, without thinking about getting hurt at all. how desperate and sad the girl would be.

  "Hahaha, so I'm going to die hahaha..." The past events flashed through my mind, and the scene of being pushed into the zombie pile at the end reappeared in my mind over and over again, and the girl's eyes were full of pain. why treat me like this? younger sister? boyfriend? parents? You were once the most important people in my world. I used to think we had the same blood, we used to be so close, what did I do wrong, why did you do this to me. The girl kept asking herself in her heart, crying for a long time without stopping. Sounds so desperate and disappointed.