Preparing for the End Times and Begin Cultivation

It was after 4 o'clock when he came out of the space. Li Tianqi was looking for something to eat in the kitchen, thinking about what to do next while eating. The first must be to properly collect the materials needed in the last days, but at the same time, you must also enhance your self-protection ability.

  She took out the bank card from the bedroom, thinking that the money she earned from working outside in the past few years was basically handed over to her nominal parents every New Year. Now it seems that she is really stupid... She was almost sold without going to count the money.

  Now she still has about 50,000 yuan. She originally thought that she would hand in the same as before, but now that she knows the facts, she also clearly understands that the other party does not regard her as family at all. It is also said that if you give up, you can give up. Maybe they have no feelings for them. It is better to use this money to buy some items that are needed in the end times.

  Now that the space can be planted, first buy some seeds of staple foods such as rice, wheat, and corn, and then buy some fruit trees. Have to buy food to use. These can be bought online. Well, it's getting dark today, let's go buy these things tomorrow, go to the supermarket to buy something to eat today, and then come back in the evening to check the information to learn more. Li Tianqi thought so in her heart and immediately followed it.

  Put on your clothes, put on your mobile phone, bank cards, etc., and check whether you have brought everything you should bring. She was going to go out and take the bus.

  As soon as I went out, I met the landlord's aunt...

  "Qiqi, are you planning to go out? Why are you so pale, are you sick? You have to go to see if you are sick. You can't be delayed." Seeing the concerned eyes of the landlord's aunt, Li Tianqi felt warm in her heart, and came out to work here. For three years, my aunt took special care of her. She has always been grateful to her aunt. She has never seen her aunt's family since the end of her last life, so this time she can definitely remind her aunt in advance.

  Those thoughts flashed through his mind quickly, Li Tianqi smiled and turned back to Auntie: "Well, Auntie, I'm going out to buy something for use, I'm fine, I just didn't eat much today, I'll just go out to eat something later. ."

  "Look at your group of young people. You are always like this. You always don't pay attention to your diet. You will regret it when your body feels uncomfortable. In the future, you still have to eat on time and eat well."

  "Well, Auntie, I know."

  "Then go get busy, Auntie has to go home to cook too." After saying that, Auntie entered the house.

  "Well, auntie, then I'm leaving." Remind auntie and them when that time comes.

  After separating from her aunt, Li Tianqi went downstairs...

  Looking at the bustling scene downstairs, Li Tianqi couldn't help feeling very emotional, as if it was a lifetime away. She was thinking that it had been a long time since she had seen such a lively scene, either the children who had just returned from school in groups and were slapsticking all the way; or the adults who had just returned from get off work and were busy, or they had finished eating Elderly people taking their children out to play...

  In the apocalypse, the only thing everyone is busy with is surviving and escaping. Nothing else is worth mentioning in the face of survival.

  But now, the air is still so fresh and people are so happy, will it be like that again in another year, she silently asked herself in her heart, if all that is false, it is hers A dream, how wonderful it must be. Alas, I don't want to, these are not things that she can stop by saying that she can stop them. She can only try her best to protect herself and then help others when she has the ability.

  After getting on the bus, Li Tianqi found a seat by the window. There were not too many or too few people going out at this point. It had been almost 3 years that he had not seen such a familiar and unfamiliar city night scene, and he was struggling in the end times. After three years, her strength and speed have improved a lot in all aspects. Now that she is reborn once she returns to liberation, everything has to start all over again, but she doesn't care, at least she can see the hearts of those people, despite the price of this lesson. bigger.

  She pushed the cart and walked in the supermarket, most of which were high-calorie foods such as instant noodles, ham, chocolate, beef jerky, and canned food. She also picked some dishes in the food area, and she could no longer hold anything. The cart, facing the surprised eyes of everyone, quickly settled the account and came out.

  I took my stuff out of the supermarket and saw that a shop selling down jackets was offering discounts, as low as 20% off. These down jackets look quite thick, although the styles are relatively old, but who will pay attention to so much in the end of the world, as long as there are Just wear it.

  "Boss, how do you sell these clothes?" The boss gave her a surprised look. Maybe no one would be curious that such a young girl would buy such an old-fashioned down jacket. The boss kindly reminded: "Girl, there are people who are suitable for your age here. If you don't want to choose here."