Final preparations before the end of the world 7

The first country I came to was a romantic city. The original plan was to go straight to the big oil country, but when I bought the ticket, I saw the introduction of this country on the page, and I bought this first on impulse. National vote.

  The introduction reads: If in your lifetime, there is a place where you can settle your impetuous mind and a place where you can embrace your dreams, then it must be here.

  Dream, the word is really a bit far away. It seemed to her that it had been centuries ago. She couldn't help but think: When she first entered college, her dream seemed to be to become a doctor and save lives. Because they went out with them once when I was a child, they didn't care about her and let her get hit by a car. It was an emergency treatment done by a passing doctor for her. At the time, I thought the doctor was amazing. Since then, I seem to have wanted to be a doctor. . At that time, it seemed that because they felt that being a doctor would take a long time in school, it would cost a lot, and it would be difficult to find a job after leaving, so they forced her not to join, and secretly asked Li Yuxin to help her fill out the accounting major. Later, it seemed that she went on to major in accounting step by step. After graduating, she became an accountant in a small company, and she only earned one or two thousand a month.

  After getting off the plane, at first glance, she felt that the city had a different feeling, but now she doesn't know what this feeling is, until she took a taxi around most of the city to the hotel, she seemed to have no idea. I understand a little bit why it is written like that in the introduction. Everyone in this city seems to have their own dreams, even the taxi driver who just brought her here.

  He goes to work in the morning and lives as a taxi driver in the afternoon, because he thinks that the profession of a driver is very sacred, and being able to lead others to where they want to go is like the light that guides us forward in the dark. There are people playing and singing on the road, and the sound is not particularly pleasant, but the pedestrians passing by will stop for a while, and the guitarist's face is full of happiness and satisfaction. The smiles on the faces of the hotel staff when they received the reception were completely from the heart. From the moment you got off the bus, they began to introduce you to the beautiful and delicious food here, and watched you leave. The chefs who make the food, the sanitation workers who clean the streets, the doctors who save the wounded... To them, to the people here, it seems that anything can be accepted as long as it is what you really like to do, as long as it is Your Dream.

  She thought she probably knew what that feeling was, it was a dream, it was support for that dream.

  In the afternoon, a very shy foreign man invited her to be a model for them. He said that they were drawing a series of portraits of beauties in different regions and asked her if she could help. Li Tianqi agreed enthusiastically, and when it was over, the group of 19-year-olds had to invite her to dinner to thank her for helping them. At the banquet, they had been talking about the paintings they painted in the afternoon, and then they talked about when this series of paintings would be completed.

  Before practicing at night, the faces of these children would always flash before her eyes.

  Early the next morning, Li Tianqi got on the plane to PetroChina. Before getting on the bus, Li Tianqi looked back at this beautiful city and felt a trace of reluctance in his heart. After the plane took off, I kept looking at the photos taken in this city..