Final preparations before the end of the world 8

In the afternoon, when Li Tianqi was drinking coffee at a famous coffee shop in an oil-rich country, he met an oriental man in black close-fitting sportswear. He was taller and had a particularly well-proportioned figure. His eyes were the legendary Danfeng Eyes, and he had curly hair dyed maroon. , looks very sunny. It is estimated that her eyes stayed for a while, and he got up and walked towards her seat.
  "Hello?" he said hesitantly.
  "Hello" Li Tianqi looked at him with a smile.
  "You are also from China?" he asked excitedly.
  "Yeah"
  "I didn't expect to meet a country in a foreign country, and she's a beautiful woman. I'm so happy." As he spoke, he laughed, his white teeth dazzled me under the sunlight. Eye pain.
  "Haha" Li Tianqi could only smile awkwardly. After all, she can only be said to be beautiful, and the word "beauty" can't even be linked...
  "I'm from city a, my name is Su Ye. What about you."
  "I'm from city c, and now I work in city a "My name is Li Tianqi." The man said excitedly again when he heard that she was working in city a.
  "I think our city is very livable, and then people are very enthusiastic..." He said a lot about how good the city is.
  Everything seemed to be developing normally. They sat there talking like friends, from China to the North and South Pole. They all chatted happily, at least that's what she thought. Just as they exchanged mobile phone numbers and were about to say goodbye, there was a sudden noise from the corner of the street. The handsome guy suddenly pulled her and ran quickly in the other direction.
  "What's wrong?" she asked loudly against the fast-running wind.