Final Preparations Before the End Times 4

Now she needs to do this: she needs to first transform herself from a stateless gaseous object into a person-shaped object, first to draw the overall outline, and then to refine the lines around the body, slowly The overall outline of the human nature has come out, and it is already clear that it is a person, and the next step is to describe the details. Just when she was about to continue to meditate, there was a sudden tingling sensation in her consciousness, and Li Tianqi knew that today she could not After meditating again, it has already exceeded the intensity that divine consciousness can bear. She stopped quickly, took out a glass of spiritual spring water from the space, and after drinking it, the tingling feeling lessened slightly.

  Just when he was about to close his eyes and rest for a while, Master Wang's son arrived. Li Tianqi locked the door and got on the tricycle driven by Master Wang's son, intending to enter the village. The mountain road entering the village is bumpy and bumpy, but fortunately, she is a bit of a cultivated person, otherwise the road will be bumpy, and there will be no way to get out of the car when the butt hurts. Li Tianqi closed her eyes while drinking the spiritual spring water.

  When I got out of the car, the tingling sensation of my consciousness was so weak that it could be ignored. When I got out of the car, I saw a village surrounded by mountains. There were wisps of smoke from the forest above. On the ground, the chickens were fed, the children gathered at the entrance of the village to play in the mud, and three or two old people sat under the big trees at the entrance of the village, basking in the sun, and occasionally said a few gossips, and the whole village presented a peaceful atmosphere.

  "Are you Xiao Li?" As soon as he got out of the car, a dark-skinned middle-aged man greeted him.

  "Hey, Master Wang, hello."

  "Go, go and sit at home."

  "Hey, good"

  As soon as she entered the door, "Fucking child, pour a glass of water and fill up with something to fill your stomach. Xiao Li is here." The words of the honest and kind villager uncle made her heart warm.

  "Hey, here we come."

  "This is Xiao Li, yo, he looks really handsome. This is all made at home. It's hygienic."

  "Auntie, hello."

  "Just call your aunt, okay, you guys are chatting, and I'll cook. Er fool, go kill the chickens and ducks in the yard, and give your girls from the city a taste."

  "Auntie, don't be so troublesome."

  "It's okay, you can just sit here."

  After discussing the price of food and agricultural products with Master Wang, the enthusiastic aunt asked them to eat. Looking at the food grown and raised by this earthy and earthy farmhouse on the table, Li Tianqi felt that all the greed in his heart had been hooked up, and he couldn't help eating a few bites with his chopsticks. The taste was as beautiful as he guessed, a rare I ate two bowls of rice in one meal. (Because since she started cultivating immortals, she will consciously eat less of these foods, after all, she eats a lot of dirt from her body.)

  After eating, Uncle Wang went from house to house to ask her about the reserves of grain and local specialties, and let her stay here to rest. If you don't want to rest, ask Er Hanzi to take him out for a walk and feel the local style here.

  When I came back from the shopping, Master Wang happened to have gone through all the villagers' houses. The simple villagers knew that she was a girl and it was not easy to do business on her own. Not only did they reduce the price for me, but also all the local specialties. It was given to her for free. No matter how thick-skinned Li Tianqi was, she felt a little embarrassed at this moment.

  When she left, Aunt Wang not only brought her many souvenirs, but also personally delivered her to the place where she left the car. After saying goodbye to the simple and kind Master Wang's family, Li Tianqi embarked on a journey back to the city.