The final preparations before the end of the world 2

It was found that as she thought, practicing and drinking the spiritual spring water really helped the recovery of the wound. When cultivating and drinking the spiritual spring water, the inhalation and circulation of the spiritual energy was good for the healing of the wound. So in fact, her nose has been healed long ago, but it was only "healed" until a few days ago in order to hide people's eyes and ears.

  During the Chinese New Year, I lived at Nan Ying's house. Of course, the scumbag, just as she expected, called her "kindly" in front of her adoptive parents Zhang Yao the day before the Chinese New Year and invited her back to the so-called home. During the Chinese New Year, before she had time to complain, the scheming girl added another sentence: asked if she was still angry because of what happened that day, and said that she really had nothing to do with Zhang Yao, Zhang Yao was just too worried about her that day. , as long as Li Tianqi goes to serve a soft, everyone will not care about it. It's like saying that someone is rare, and it really makes Li Tianqi not even bother to complain. After hanging up the phone directly, they blocked all their phones.

  One day a year ago, my uncle and aunt called her to his side, and said that they wanted to recognize her as their goddaughter. They said that after so many years, they had already regarded her as their own daughter. Now it is just a nominal form. She always goes home to tell her anything. If she encounters any trouble, let her uncles settle it... She feels warm when she hears what her uncles and aunts say. A series of related emotions.

  On New Year's Day, Nan Ying's uncles, aunts, cousins, and cousins ​​all came here to celebrate the New Year. The uncles and aunts introduced her at the dinner table, and got to know each other, aunts, and children. In the evening, the aunts gave her a red envelope, saying that it was to make up for what she hadn't given in the past few years. If there is anything in the future, just say it, and it will definitely be done if it can be done. The children pestered her and Nan Ying to take them to buy gun battles, and the adults had already started chatting from all over the world. The family was very lively because of the children. Everyone was playing cards, playing cards and firing guns, showing a family-friendly New Year's Eve. The only thought in Li Tianqi's heart was: we must protect all of this.

  In a blink of an eye, it has been so long since the Chinese New Year, and after going home for dinner at night, I went for a walk with the old couple and did some homework. Because he had to continue his previous actions at night, he didn't stay at home to sleep, and Li Tianqi left after the old couple fell asleep.

  Just like the previous one, use the Invisibility Talisman to sneak into the place where the target is, then use the Dementor, set up the location and list of the money, and then go straight to the destination.

  It took me a day to go through all the famous food in the city, and I ordered about 100 copies of each, of course, she went to "makeover". I ordered some quilts, bedding, sanitary napkins, baby milk powder, diapers and other sundries on the Internet, and under the name of helping a good friend, with Uncle Gu's half-smiling eyes, I asked Uncle Gu to give me some help. Found a batch of military tents and military boots. At the same time, I also used different Taobao accounts and IPs to stare at some very conventional medicines in different drug stores. The rest are going to wait until the end of the world to go to the hospital to collect them.

  After staying at home for a few days, I collected the planter, harvester, and all kinds of food, stored it in the space, and planted all the grain seeds and fruit saplings. Finally, I took a breath and went into the space to practice the academic method. Put all the necessary things such as the bed and sofa at home into the space, book the air ticket for the next morning, and prepare to go to other provinces to collect supplies...