One wave is flat, another wave is rising 1

There are many people who go to the roast duck restaurant to buy roast duck every day. When queuing up, I smell the aroma of roast duck wafting in the air. I think it will be a pity that I will never be able to eat it again in the end of the world. At the time, Li Tianqi made an impulsive decision when his head was hot for a while...

  I ordered 100 roast ducks in their store, and spent 5,000 yuan. If the economy is rich, it's not a big deal, but the key is that she hasn't started her wealth plan yet. 5,000 yuan is for her. Said that she could do a lot of things, but it was too late to regret it, because she only returned all rationally after paying a deposit of 1,000 yuan...

  It was useless to regret at this time. She could only comfort herself that she would buy sooner or later while she was hurting so much money. It would be the same if she bought it sooner or later. The uncle who bought roast duck smiled and bought it today. Two handed to me, while talking about asking her to pick it up tomorrow afternoon, Li Tianqi could only smile stiffly and say ok.

  She took two roast ducks with her bag and went to take a taxi in a melancholy manner. After getting in the car, the uncle of the driver asked her enthusiastically if something happened to her at home. Li Tianqi could only make a stiff smile again to find an excuse to answer.

  Or listen to the song and look at the scenery outside the window. This will help stabilize her mood. After thinking about it, she took out her phone and plugged in the headphones and started listening to the song.

  "Miss Dong, you never forget your smile, even if you yearn for aging as much as I do; Miss Dong, you are beautiful when the corners of your mouth are down, like the clear water under the Anhe bridge. Falling in love with a wild horse, but I There is no grassland at home, which makes me feel hopeless, Miss Dong. Miss Dong, you put out the cigarette and talked about the past, you said that the first half of your life was like this, and there is tomorrow."

  Listening to the songs she liked in her last life before the end of the world, and looking at the passing scenery outside the window, her mood gradually calmed down.

  When she arrived at Nan Ying's house, she was still sleeping. When she opened the door, her hair was messy. She yawned and told her to play by herself, and went straight to the bedroom.

  "Nannan, you are too casual, anyway, I am a guest, how can I just leave the guest casually, fortunately I don't care about your relationship with you, if someone else comes here Maybe what to say." She entered the door with something, knowing in her heart that it was because she was here, that she was so casual, but she couldn't help but nag.

  "I know, that's why it's like this. It's not the first time I've come here. I've slept many times, and I still care about what I'm doing. I'll be waiting for you in bed." At the end, he turned around and gave She blows a kiss.

  I:"....................."

  When Nan Ying got up, she had already bought a floor-turning machine on the sofa at Nan Ying's house on Jingdong. He also wrote brief information of all officials in the city and the original ecological agricultural products in those places with a mobile phone memo.

  "I'm going to wash now, you help me find a set of clothes in the closet, and then help me put on the mobile phone keys and wallets, my mother called me to go home for dinner, my second uncle came back today, and I said you were there , she asked me to lead you back together, saying that she hadn't seen you for a long time."

  "Got it, Madam Queen, I'll help you do it now." As soon as she woke up, she started tossing her! ! ! That's enough.

  "I know it's time to go"

  "Oh, you're still addicted to acting, you can find it yourself, this lady won't serve you anymore."

  "Don't, Hao Qiqi, hurry up and help me clean up. My uncle will be here soon, he's about to eat, and if he goes back late, he'll be nagged again and again. Okay, okay?"

  "I'll go, I'll go, don't act like a spoiled child at me." Li Tianqi's biggest fear since she was a child is that others have been making her act like a spoiled child. Alas, my heart is too kind, I can't help it. As she packed up, she thought openly.

  After she helped Nan Ying pack everything and waited for another 20 minutes, she still did not come out of the bathroom. Li Tianqi couldn't wait any longer. She shouted loudly towards the bathroom, "Why do you still wash up? It's been so long since I've cleaned up for you. Are you still going?"

  "I'll just swipe on mascara, and you'll just sit and play with your phone."

  Li Tianqi: ......

  Sure enough, it is the nature of a girl to love beauty. I still remember that she was like this before the end of the world. She would never go out without makeup, but after experiencing the days of the apocalypse where she was busy running for her life and surviving every day, she was too lazy to paint these things when she came back. .

  By the time they went out, it was too late, so there was a scene where she was pulled by Nan Ying, who was wearing 15cm high heels, and ran to the parking lot. That speed is comparable to the speed of a 100m sprinter. It really made her helpless.

  After getting in the car, Nan Ying basically ran the red light all the way, but the final result was that they arrived at Nan Ying's house on time, although the process was difficult.

  After arriving at her house, as soon as he entered the door, he saw his father, who happened to be talking to a young man. Looking at the back, he seemed to be a little familiar. Visually, he was no more than 30 years old. Before she could remember, Nan Ying took her and walked over.

  "Uncle, how are you and aunty recently? I'm coming to your house again for a meal." Li Tianqi said playfully.

  "My aunt and I have been doing well recently. How can you say it's a meal when you come home? Are you doing well at work recently?"

  "Well, everything is fine."

  "That's good. I usually have more time to go home with Nannan for dinner. How can the food outside be better than the one at home."

  "Yeah." Her uncle's words warmed her heart. She has been coming to Nanying's house since college, and her uncles and aunts have always taken care of her...

  After saying hello to her uncle, Nan Ying pulled her around and said that she would introduce her to her second uncle, who was in the legend as a special forces soldier. The moment he saw his face, Li Tianqi was stunned... He kept talking about how it could be him, how could it be him...