Final Preparations Before the End Times 6

The cable car rose slowly, just as her thoughts drifted away.

  Is there really such a deep love in this world? Do such deep emotions really exist in real life? She kept asking herself back and forth in her heart, but she couldn't think of anything for granted, thinking in her heart: Anyway, I don't plan to be hurt by my feelings again in my life, it's better to live alone. This question has nothing to do with me, why do I think so much.

  Put away the complicated thoughts, calm down and experience the beauty of this high-altitude. Now she doesn't know how much the people she meets today and the stories she knows will affect her one day in the future. How much will it change her future life?

  After collecting all the grain in the warehouse, she directly got on the train to County C.

  I collected some grain at the largest grain purchasing station in County C, and then went to several villages with large grain production. After purchasing the grain, I took the plane to City B non-stop.

  City B is a famous coastal city in China. It mainly produces seafood here. Besides eating, it is famous for its beautiful coast. Every year, thousands of people are attracted by the delicious Haizhen and the beautiful scenery. It is also a good place to escape the cold.

  Searched the website for famous local fishing villages and seafood wholesale markets, and searched the famous coast. Then packed up and came to the famous snack street.

  Basically, what you sell on the street is seafood barbecue, or dried seafood. It smells very fragrant, making it difficult to hold back your appetite and not buy it. After eating it all the way, basically every stall is delicious and very affordable. The price is much cheaper than eating in other inland cities. And it tastes much more authentic too. Of course the best thing here is the grilled squid. Bought 40 skewers of grilled squid at each stall and transferred to the space the moment they were put in the bag. She went to the dry goods store to buy shredded squid of various flavors, and then she finally returned to the hotel satisfied.