Cultivating hard and making small achievements

I don't know how long it took, more and more air masses gathered around the girl, and the speed at which they were sucked into the girl's body gradually accelerated. The girl was completely obscured by the white air mass, and only vaguely seemed to be able to see a mass of human-shaped objects...

  With the increase of the air masses gathered around, the speed of the air masses being inhaled into the body is getting faster and faster. With the inhalation, the speed of the circulation increases, and the air masses gathered in the dantian gradually become larger and larger, and slowly To the extent that it could no longer be increased, the gas surrounding the girl was already thick fog.

  These gases are quickly inhaled into the body to participate in the circulation. With the inhalation of these gases, the air mass in the girl's body has turned into a small condensed air mass, which is more condensed and larger in size than the first condensed air. a little. The gas around the body was all inhaled into the body at the moment of breakthrough.

  A thin layer of gray dirt also appeared on the girl's body. At this time, a large amount of air mass suddenly gathered, and was quickly inhaled into the body, and the cycle was repeated. After a period of time, the girl broke through again, and the layer of dirt on her body thickened a bit. After stabilizing, the girl woke up from the meditation.

  This practice feels like I have practiced for a long time. It has already passed five days in real life, that is, the actual 1200 hours, that is, it took 50 days to cultivate from the first level of qi training to the third level of qi training. It really is Cultivation has no time, but the results of this practice are also very good. she thought to herself.

  Once you reach the third level of Qi training, you will be able to learn those simple little spells, and then you will be able to start making money. I always feel like I missed something, but I can't remember it for a while. Let's talk about it when I remember it. Now let's go out to eat something. Although I ate Bigu Pill before cultivating, I always feel very hungry if I don't eat. Li Tianqi was thinking and doing it.

  She got up and walked out of the room. When she turned on the rice cooker, she found that the layer of dirt on her body was not too thick, so she hurriedly put down her things and ran to the bathroom to turn on the faucet and start taking a shower. When I was washing, I thought that I had forgotten something. It turned out to be this. I remember that the jade slip said that when the level is low, every small breakthrough will expel the dirt from the body, and the level is high.

  After washing with soap several times, she felt that she was clean. Li Tianqi wrapped a bath towel and went out to find a set of pajamas to put on. She felt relieved. After such a toss, she felt that she had no appetite.

  When Li Tianqi was sitting on the sofa with her pillow in her arms, what appeared in her mind was the scene that appeared when she broke through: "Sister? You are also worthy? You are not my sister at all, you are just a kindly adopted by my mother on the roadside. It's just a little wild seed that no one wants." "Just like you, you still want Brother Yao to like you, don't be delusional." Li Yuxin in the "Go to hell" picture pushed her into the pile of zombies, but she was in the picture. Can't resist.

  The scene changed to when Nan Ying died trying to save her. Outside the screen, she watched Nan Ying push her away, but she was bitten by a zombie and could do nothing. "Nan Ying, don't, don't, don't." She cried desperately in the picture.

  If she didn't see Nan Ying, she would definitely fall into her inner demon, but now she knows that these are all previous lives. She died. Little Pumpkin, this time it's my turn to protect you. Li Tianqi secretly swore an oath in her heart.

  Just thinking about it, Nan Ying's phone call came.

  "Hey, Nannan, how..."

  "Li Tianqi, what the hell are you doing? I haven't been able to contact you for so many days, and no one goes to your house. Do you know that I'm worried about you, you bastard, woohoo." Before she could finish speaking, call The person on the other end roared, and after the scolding was over, it turned into a relieved vent, and the crying Li Tianqi felt helpless and uncomfortable.

  "I'm sorry, I thought I would go to you the next day. Something happened temporarily and I had to go out. I didn't have time to tell you, I'm sorry, I won't be able to do it in the future. Where are you now? I'll look for it. You apologize. Let's stop crying, okay, good sister, be good."

  "Is there no big or small like you? Come and find me when I'm at home. Remember to bring me the roast duck from the east of the city, or you won't be allowed in."

  "I know, I know, I'll pack up now and go there, you'll have a good night's sleep."

  "Well, then I'll hang up, bye."

  "OK Bye Bye."

  After hanging up the phone, she began to reflect on herself in her heart. Next time, she can't do this again. Although the ordinary police are less exposed to strange incidents, they may not be so suspicious. But next time, she has to be more careful. Once the people of the country notice it, it will be bad.

  Now, take your wallet and keys and go to the east of the city to buy roast duck to make amends. In the afternoon, go to the training class, and then go to the shopping mall to buy some needed items.