If you know each other, don't leave

Recalling the sad memories of her last life, scenes about her kept flashing in her mind, and Li Tianqi's tears could no longer be controlled from falling from her eyes...
  The soft sobbing turned into a hysterical cry The concerned voice of the person on the other end of the phone can still be heard clearly through the phone,
  "Qiqi, what's wrong with you? What happened? Where are you? Can I go look for you now?"
  "Ugh Woo woo ..."
  "Speak, I'm going to look for you now, are you at home?"
  "Nan Ying, I'm at home now... I'm fine, just suddenly... suddenly in a bad mood "
  "Did your sister bully you again?" The voice of the person on the other end of the phone sounded a little cautious, since most of the quarrels have been related to Li Yuxin since we met, maybe the two of them gradually avoided this topic. . But even at the risk of a quarrel, as long as it is related to herself, she will still be very concerned about asking. However, in the end, she was so good...
  She was so good, but she lost her life for herself. Listening to her familiar voice on the phone, hearing her hurriedly closing the door, her mind finally calmed down at this moment, Li Tianqi I can finally be sure that all this is true, she is really reborn, and they are really all right now. In this life, I can definitely protect her comprehensively, and I won't let her sacrifice like that for myself again. Li Tianqi made an oath in his heart.
  When Li Tianqi fell into deep self-blame and couldn't extricate himself... A tight knock on the door accompanied by a shout came into Li Tianqi's ears "Qiqi, open the door, Qiqi." "Qiqi, Qiqi, open the door. Ah, I'll accompany you no matter what happens, open the door." Li Tianqi stumbled up from the sofa to open the door, as if he heard her voice, but as soon as he opened the door, he was hugged fiercely. ...
  "Do you know how worried I am, even if something big happens, there are still us, what happened? It's worth your crying? See how your eyes are swollen?" Li Tianqi Hearing the complaining but caring voice in his ear, holding this familiar body, tears flooded his face wanton again.
  "I'm fine, I'm fine." After Nan Ying let go of her, Li Tianqi rushed towards Nan Ying and hugged her again.
  "What's the matter? Is there anything else you can't tell me?" Seeing Li Tianqi crying with red eyes and swollen eyes as big as two walnuts, Nan Ying's heart flashed a hint of distress.
  "Go ahead and talk about it," she said softly as she helped Li Tianqi to go inside.
  After supporting Li Tianqi to sit down, Nan Ying went to the refrigerator first to get ice cubes, she gently put the ice cubes on Li Tianqi's eyes, her eyes were full of distress, but she still said stubbornly, "What the hell is going on? Is it worth it? Seeing that your eyes are swollen like a peach pit, is it necessary? If there is something that cannot be solved, please tell me."
  "I am not their own, I found it on the roadside. , take it home."