One wave is flat, another wave rises 2

She couldn't help but have that terrifying experience in her mind. It happened after Kiki's death. That year was the 7th year of the end of the calendar. What happened on that day made her still tremble when she thought about it...

  On a return trip to search for supplies, when everyone was very happy because they found a lot of supplies, they met a group of orc warriors who were out foraging.

  Orcs are also a group that evolved in the last days. Most of them retain the characteristics of both humans and beasts in appearance. Some retain the tail; some retain the ability of ears, and their hearing is extraordinary; Especially sensitive; some have sharp claws; some have sharp teeth; orcs without fighting ability are equivalent to the status of women in primitive society, they raise children, sew clothes, make food, etc., and orcs with fighting ability are equivalent to The status of men in primitive society, they go out to hunt, find food, and protect their big family.

  But in terms of living habits, they all follow the way of life of beasts. They eat raw meat and drink blood; sleep in caves or stone houses; wear clothes made of beast fur. They were led by the most powerful beastmasters. They will become stronger and stronger through mutation, and their appearance will become more and more human.

  At a place less than 5 kilometers away from the base, when everyone was relieved, they encountered a warrior from the orcs who came out for food...

  They went from being sluggish at the beginning to fighting with all their strength. However, facing the Orcs who have a greater advantage in strength, or a powerful army that has undergone 5 mutations, they slowly couldn't support it, they began to flee, and finally their partners There were only a few people who escaped. She had a chance to escape, because her speed ability had reached level 7 at that time. She dragged Li Yuxin and ran desperately. Zhang Yao ran after them, but the two of them ran away. At the same time, it will definitely not be able to run alone. When Li Yuxin was about to be caught by the orcs, Zhang Yao used his ice-type ability to control an ice thorn to rush towards Li Tianqi. The moment Li Tianqi was attacked, Li Yuxin took the She pushed back, and in Li Tianqi's disbelieving and desperate eyes, Zhang Yao pulled Li Yuxin and ran forward, but she was caught by the orcs.

  Along the way, she and her companions were dragged by the orcs with their hands bound like slaves to their gathering place. Not everyone had resisted, but the person who resisted was bitten by a warrior of the orcs and drained the blood. After that, everyone dared not act rashly anymore...

  So they arrived at their gathering place, their women and men were held separately, and this was the beginning of their nightmare, when they went back in the afternoon, they were all captives pulled out that night, and the orcs tied them in A bunch, and a bunch of humans pulled from elsewhere.

  The orcs surrounded the group of human beings, and selected those men and women with delicate flesh as if they were picking commodities. In front of us captives, in front of a large group of orcs, they stripped their clothes and vented their desires, etc. After this orc vented, other orcs came up, and they didn't stop until those people couldn't even scream in despair, and their bodies became stiff.

  The rest of the rough-skinned flesh was sucked dry by the warriors with high mutation levels and then pulled down by the invulnerable orcs to make food, listening to the screams of the blood-sucking humans, looking at their lips. The color became bloodless, and people gradually stopped struggling. In addition to anger, grief is despair. This is the most terrifying place in the end of the world, and death is the only way to escape. At that time, the only thought in Li Tianqi's heart was Yes: Nan Ying, I didn't promise you, but I really can't stand it anymore, I'm sorry.

  Just when she was about to explode the crystal nucleus, there were panic sounds of gunshots and collisions from outside. Nan Ying's second uncle led a team of psychic soldiers like a god, fighting bloody battles. Under the circumstance of great sacrifice, The orcs were repelled and the people who had not been harmed were rescued. The crowd endured their grief and buried their human companions who were brutally murdered. The whole place was filled with unwillingness, anger and sadness.

  I don't know who was the first to weep in a low voice, and slowly everyone gathered around and cried, for those human compatriots who were brutally killed, and also for the warriors who sacrificed to save them. When they were all grief-stricken, Nan Ying's second uncle said to them in a hoarse voice:

  "Compatriots, our comrades in arms have sacrificed for us. What we have to do is not only to mourn and mourn their departure, we should rise up, we must strive to improve our ability to avoid more of our compatriots, comrades in arms. , relatives, friends were mutilated, we want revenge, we want to fight back, we have to cheer up, we have to rise up!"

  I don't know who in the crowd echoed loudly first, and everyone echoed loudly "We have to rise! We have to rise! We have to rise! The ears echoed" We have to rise! "This sentence has not stopped for a long time.