While supplies are being prepared, while cultivation is in progress 2

After renting the warehouse and sending the address to the aunt who sells grain seeds, I finally breathed a sigh of relief. In the future, meals are finally indispensable. By the way, I have to buy some vegetable seedlings. Otherwise, I will not even be able to eat green vegetables after the end of the world. After I earn money, I will go to some rural areas that are not prosperous but not remote. some. I don't know if the uncle delivered the clothes yesterday. If they didn't, they could have just shipped them to the warehouse, and collected them together to save trouble. Give it a call and ask. Li Tianqi pondered the plan in her heart, and also acted.

  "Hey, I'm xxx, what's the matter?"

  "Hello, uncle, I'm the girl who bought 100 pieces of down jackets in your store yesterday. I called to ask if you delivered it? If not, send it to my friend's warehouse, at home. Small, I'm afraid I won't be able to stack it."

  "Oh, so it's you, girl. I haven't delivered it yet. I'm planning to deliver it. I just received a call from you. Then I'll send it to the warehouse directly. Tell me the address. "

  "Uncle, the address is the xx warehouse on xx street in the east of the city. I'll wait for you here. You can call me when you arrive. I'll settle the balance when you arrive. I'm sorry to bother you."

  "It's okay, it's all right, I'll hang up if there's nothing else."

  "Well, bye uncle"

  "Hey, bye"

  Li Tianqi looked through her wallet and found that the money was not enough. It seemed that she had to go to the ATM to get the money first. On the way here, she saw a Chinese bank next to the Police Department. She just went to withdraw the money and sat there for half an hour. Around, the uncle should be here. Alas, I was finally able to sit down for a while, and it was so frustrating to walk around all morning. Taking advantage of the rest time now, I can use my mobile phone to check these officials in this city, and it will also facilitate my future actions. It turns out that the name of the mayor and the secretary is that name. Forgive me, a petty citizen who never has anything to do with these official affairs. When I reach the third level of Qi practice, I can practice some small spells, such as the Soul Destroyer Charm, the Refreshing Charm, and the Clear Water Technique. At that time, as long as you use the advanced hypnosis method of Dementor, you will know whether they are corrupt officials. She kept planning and thinking in her mind.

  "Hey, I'm here, girl, where are you?" Just when she couldn't help herself, the loud phone ringing seemed a little harsh at the bank's break point, and she walked out of the bank while apologizing softly in embarrassment.

  "Uncle, wait a minute, I'm going to withdraw money." He walked quickly as he spoke.

  "Uncle, I'm sorry to keep you waiting."

  "It's alright, just put your clothes inside, you open the warehouse door, and I'll move it down for you."

  "Uncle, I'm sorry to trouble you. I'm here to help"

  "Uncle, here it is, this is the balance, you can count it."

  "Well, it's just right, then I'll go first, girl."

  "Uncle, let me buy you a bottle of water. I really troubled you just now."

  "It's alright, no need, I'll go back to the store to see"

  "Then slow down on your way. Thank you so much, otherwise I don't know how much time it would take to move in."

  "It's okay, I'll go first."

  "Goodbye Uncle"

  After entering the warehouse and closing the door, Li Tianqi looked at the pile of clothes and thought about "collecting" with her consciousness, and then she opened her eyes and it was all inside. It was amazing. She couldn't help sighing in her heart. After collecting the clothes, she closed the warehouse door and took the bus home.

  After getting in the car, she still found a window seat and looked at the buildings and scenery outside the window. He couldn't help but sigh: "It's really a day like this. So while all this is still there, enjoy life, live for yourself, and live a different style every day.

  After returning home, Li Tianqi cooked the rice, cooked the soup, and set the time. He entered the space and began to continue to practice. As soon as I opened the door, I opened the box where the supplies were stored, and found that the clothes were placed one by one on top of each other, and they only accounted for less than 1/16 of the entire box. Really amazing. She packed up her heart that was so excited that she could not be more excited, sat cross-legged on the straw mat on the bed, and began to practice...

  Li Tianqi felt that his thoughts were slowly being emptied, and he slowly entered a wonderful state.

  When I came out of the state of cultivation, it was already 11 o'clock in the evening. According to the time of space, almost 3 days have passed, and the white air mass in her body is gradually increasing. She feels a sudden sense of satisfaction in her heart. This sense of satisfaction comes from the strengthening of strength day by day through cultivation. If this goes on, her life in the last days will definitely not be as miserable as her previous life.

  After that, she went out of the space to the kitchen, smelling the fragrant pork ribs stewed lotus root soup, she decided to cook a few more favorite dishes by herself. Just as she finished the delicious food of three dishes and one soup, the phone rang suddenly. "Accompany you to live out the answers along the way, and accompany you to turn loneliness into bravery." Who would call her at this point? Also used an unremarked number.

  "Hey?"

  "Tianqi, how are you, have you recovered from your cold?"

  Hearing this voice buried deep in her memory, Li Tianqi's tears fell uncontrollably. In the end of the world, he died at the hands of zombies in order to save her. Since then, she forced herself to bury this matter just for the sake of her dying. The sentence "Live with my share, and put yourself first in everything else, even if it's for your family."

  How dare Li Tianqi to forget, dear, he didn't even want her life for herself, he has always been so kind to her, and has always been like this since she met. he is the only one who will not be drawn over by Li Yuxin. All the friends she has made since childhood have become Li Yuxin's good friends. She is the only one who has always stood by her side, and is always behind her no matter what happens. For the first time since childhood, after Li Yuxin accused her of being overly aggressive, someone still stood behind her firmly and defended her. Even those so-called family members made her bow their heads and admit their mistakes every time without asking why. Only she... It was the first time someone accused Li Yuxin for her. Instead of blindly thinking that it was all her fault.

  Li Tianqi's mind flashed the scenes after she met her in college. She took her to class. Before she knew her, Li Tianqi was always too lazy to get up in the morning, and then he always skipped the first class every morning; With her taking care of her who was sick, every time Li Tianqi had a fever due to tonsillitis, she would ask for leave to accompany her to infusions and then supervise her taking medicine; she accompanied Li Tianqi to find a part-time student job. In order to make Li Tianqi not be timid, she clearly The conditions of the home are so good that there is no need to go out to work as a part-time student; and she will help Li Tianqi bring meals. During weekends or other holidays, Li Tianqi always complains that the road is too far and she doesn't want to go to eat. She has no complaints. Bring her meals every time. There are many, many more, and in the end she lost her life for her