Materials are being prepared, while cultivation is in progress 1

One night of practice is actually 120 hours and 5 days. She found that the air mass in her dantian increased a little, and her strength also increased a little.

  Well, today I'm going to the comprehensive bazaar to buy all kinds of seeds, and then buy some live poultry such as chickens, ducks, and pigs, and then buy some seafood such as fish and shrimp. I didn't think about it for the time being. When I go shopping more, I will know if I have missed any. I have to buy all the seeds at one time, and then buy a small amount of others first, and then buy a large amount when the funds are sufficient. This is the plan for the time being, Li Tianqi thought in her heart. First, use the computer to check how many kilograms the specific mu of rice and other crops needs. According to what is said on the Internet, it seems that she has to set up a small warehouse to do it. I went to order things this morning and let the store deliver them tomorrow. Check out the warehouse in the afternoon.

  After that, she entered the city's largest bazaar, but after walking through several small shops, she was a little disappointed. Basically, she only had some of the things she needed, and there was no complete store. Looking up, I saw a relatively large shop selling all kinds of seeds.

  If you don't go in and take a look, it might be there. Anyway, she has gone to so many houses, so she can buy them separately, she thought to herself.

  "Auntie, I want to ask if you have seeds or fruit saplings of rice, corn, sorghum and various fruits"

  "Well, our family has them. How much do you need?" Auntie replied with a smile. Li Tianqi breathed a sigh of relief, and finally found a store with a complete range.

  "Auntie, I would like to ask how many seeds should I buy if I want to grow rice the size of three football fields? A football field is about 10 mu, and three football fields are 30 mu. Because I also buy it for others, I have checked the information online. These, but I still don't know much about them." Speaking of which, Li Tianqi smiled embarrassedly.

  "One mu of land needs 3 catties of seeds. This can also be found online. The price is 20 yuan for two catties. If the quantity is large, there will be discounts."

  "Auntie, I want to buy 90 catties of seeds. How much cheaper do you think you can give me?"

  "Then I'll give you 8 yuan a pound, girl, I basically don't make any money, it mainly depends on how much you buy."

  "Well, okay, auntie, just buy 10 mu of corn and sorghum. Just get me 15 fruit saplings of each kind. Auntie, I'll give you a deposit of 1,000 yuan first, and wait for your delivery tomorrow. I'll settle the rest. Auntie, I haven't had time to rent the warehouse. I thought I shouldn't need the warehouse for such a small item, so you give me an order first, and I'll call you in the afternoon or evening to tell you the address, tomorrow afternoon Just send it to me." Sure enough, the price is quite affordable for the large quantity. she thought to herself.

  "That's okay, girl, then you come here to settle the bill." Auntie said gently.

  "You have received the invoice, and I will definitely send it to you tomorrow afternoon."

  "Then auntie, I'll go first, you're busy."

  "Okay, take it slow"

  She calculated in her heart: It cost about 2,000 yuan to buy these things, and she had to buy machines for turning the ground, sowing, and harvesting. Now you can buy up to one machine for turning the ground, and the price of a machine for other sowing and harvesting machines is usually 30,000. With her current financial resources, she certainly cannot afford it. Next, in addition to living expenses of 10,000 yuan, the remaining 20,000 yuan will be used to buy land-turning machines and fertilizers. Also sign up for a martial arts class. Have to rent a warehouse. A long way to go...