Chapter 5:A New Plan

~A New Plan~

It's already been 3 day since River kidnapped us. His men are always keeping an eye on us. But who say that can stop me. I have already made a plan to escape. In this mansion, there are around 17 people including 5 guards and two women. One of them is that grocery shop girl who's name is Jennie and the other one is a maid in her late forties. Only 9 men stays at night. 4 guards who stays all night to patrol around the house. Other five is River, Roberto, Blake, Tobin and Ricky. I know their names cause these five always stay around me. They all will fall asleep around 1:30 am. I can sneak out of the at 2 am. I know how to break locks. I can escape from the back door. There will be no guards. Or at least i can distract them. I had stolen 2 knife from the kitchen when nobody was watching.

"Are you ready guys?" i whispered to my siblings. They hummed in respond.

"Kai, listen! When i told you to run, you will run. No looking back. Seren and i will handle ourself." i glanced at seren who also hummed in response along with kai.

Everything is planed. I hope we succeed.

I was trying to break the back door's lock when someone suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Who's there?" asked someone. We immediately hid behind the big pillar. The person walks towards us as he charge towards me. I think he saw me hiding behind the pillar. I easily dodge his punch. I punch him in his jaw and he punched me in the chin. As we were fighting Seren came behind him and kick him. That cause him to fall in the floor. Seren took my place in the fighting as i tried to break the lock again. Before i can break the lock, everyone came running down. Tobin yanked me back by my arms when he saw me by the back door. I kick him between his legs. He groan in pain. I snicker at them. Stupid men. This time Roberto slapped me in the face as i tried to punch. Ouch, that hurts, bitch. In mean time we all get into a nasty fight. Tobin grabbed me by my hair and slammed me against the nearest wall. Blood flows out of my nose. As he pinned me against the wall, i dig out my knife with my free hand.

You don't know how many people i have killed in order to survive.

I stabbed him in his stomach. He fell on the floor groaning in pain as blood starts to pull around him.

"I will kill you bitch." Tobin screams at me. Roberto kicks me in the leg causing me fell in the floor. He get on top of me and punched me hard. Roberto was furious. I dig out my another knife and tried to stab him. But he caught my wrist and i couldn't stab him. But i manage to give him few cuts. But everything stops around me when i hear my brother crying out for me.

"KAI." i yelled his name.

"Stop fighting if you don't want your brother to get hurt." said River as he press the gun harder against kai's skull. I stopped fighting immediately, so did Seren. Roberto took advantage of the moment and snatch the knife out of my hand. He press the knife against my throat. A small cut form on my throat because of Roberto pressing the knife so hard on my throat. Few blood drops fall straining my baby pink coloured t-shirt.

"River, please let kai go." i said as few tears drop from my eyes. Suddenly someone starts to chuckling. I turn my head to see Ricky chuckling.

"Why the fuck are you laughing, Ricky?" River roars at Ricky.

"I thought she was only good at stealing. But she fights so good. I wonder where she learned how to fight like this?" Ricky said grinning. Ricky was the only one who didn't got involved in the fight.

"Right question. Now tell us." said Roberto.

"Look, i will let you and your siblings go if you tell me who send you?" Asked River.

"I already told you nobody send me here." i scream at River.

"Then why did you stole my pen drive?" River yelled back.

"Cause i needed the money and i only meant to stole your money, not the pen drive. I took it by mistake." i admit to him. This was the first time i ever got caught stealing from someone. I have been stealing since 17, but never got caught.

"Why did you needed the money?" asked Ricky. This time he looked serious.

"My brother is sick. He have Diabetics 1. I need to give him insulin everyday. They are quite expensive. That's why i stole from rich people." i said looking down in shame.

"My parents died when i was 15 making us orphan. We didn't had any close relatives to took us in. We struggled a lot to survive in this cruel world." i told him my fake sob story which i told to almost every men and women i meet. But his eyes looked emotionless.

"I don't care about your sob story. The only thing i care is that you might be send by our enemy to spy on me." he throw the words at me.

"Trust me River, we are harmless." i said with soft voice.

"Oh really? After almost killing my two assassins, you are saying you are harmless? I don't think so. By the way, where did you learn how to fight like this?" he asked with narrowed eyes.

"I-i um..i took self defence classes. Ser- i mean Riley also took the same classes." i lied.

"Liar." River scoffed looking at me.

"River, Please let us go. At least let Riley and kai go. Kai already missed his today's insulin." i pled him. His eyes soften as he looked at me, but the next moment it was gone.

"Lock them in their rooms." River ordered the guards and left for his room.

"River, please."

"RIVER!" i shout his name. But he didn't even turn around for once.

These guards dragged me towards the room where i stayed before and lock me inside. I sat there doomed in my own misery. Sitting in this cold and dark room, i remembered my dark past when Dad used to locked me up in my own room. I pleaded my dad to let me come outside but he pretended like i didn't existed.

End Of Chapter 5