Chapter 17:Father vs Daughter

~Father vs Daughter~

Estrella's POV

"Estrella...." Ace softy called out my name. I gather the courage to finally look at him. His eyes holds many emotions, but i refused to show any kind of emotions. The anguish inside of me is still there. The rejection i felt when Ace supported dad instead of me. It broke my heart. But, Nicolai....
How can i hold any grudges against him when knew nothing about anything. He was in France that time. Nicolai came rushing towards me and engulfs me in a warm hug.

"....my little sis...." he said pulling away from. He cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

"We tried finding you....but it seems like you didn’t wanted to get found. Everything we did went in vein. We- i and Ace missed you...." he said staring at me with eyes full of adoration. I smiled at him and placed my hand over his.

"I am sorry for troubling you." i said looking down in shame. Ace tried to reach out for me. But i glared at him which made him stop in his tracks.

"You aren't sorry. Otherwise you would have never done that." Dad snickers at me. Ace and Nico eyed him to stop, but he doesn’t. "8 years, fucking 8 years, you were missing with Seren and kai. You took Seren and Kai with you to punish us-me. Cause i tried to set your marriage with Silas. He loved you-" i cut dad off when he took Silas's name. "He doesn’t love me. What he liked about me was just my body and face. It wasn’t love, it was lust. He fooled you and your whole family." i yelled at my dad. After all of those years later, he still is accusing me. He still hates me. Then the feeling is mutual.

"You don’t know what he did to me. You just don’t care." i said sobbing.

"P-please don’t cry." River tried to console me. I pushed his hand away which tried to wipe my tears. I didn’t wanted his sympathies. He is the another person who broke my heart, made it bleed and clenched in fear of losing. But i had lose enough.

"You are here to drag me back to that prison. Then let's go. What are you waiting for." i shouts. Dad's eye wide in surprise.

"Lower your voice, young lady. I won't tolerate that in my presence." Dad warned. I scoff at him. "I really don’t care. And if i am going back, then you have to make sure, That fucker Stone doesn’t come near me." i warned with serious tone. "Otherwise, you know what i can do. You didn’t found me on your own. If i want i can disappear again along with Seren and kai." i threatened. Then grinned like a psycho.

"You don’t have to go...." said River who was quiet for a long time.

"What?" i asked crossing my arm over my chest.

"What are you saying?" Ace asked.

"She will be safe with me." River announced. How dare he?

"And why would i let my sister stay with you? On what basis?" Ace said keeping his temper at control.

"You aren’t related to us nor her. And why do you want keep her here?" Asked Nico.

"She will be staying here cause she and i...." River stopped trying to form the perfect line, not wanting to mess it up in front of my dad and brothers.

"Are what?" Three of asked at the same time.

"Stop it River. We already had this conversation. You already messed up my life. Don’t mess it up anymore." i warned glaring at him. My eyes soften seeing him looking at me with painful eyes. I would have stayed if he hadn’t messed it up by calling my father. It was his decision, but the next one will be mine.

"Are you really that eager to get away from me?" he asked.

"Whatever you think!" i tried to show my attitude.

"What's going on?" Ace asked.

"You don’t need to know. You don’t have to know every single details of my life." i deadpanned.

"I do." Ace announced and glared at me. Just as i was about to retort back, someone bolts in the room. A man in his middle fifties entered. Then Serena, Ric and Rob enters. Wow more audience to our family drama.

"Well, well. It’s good to see you again, Marcus." That man and dad greets each other.

"Well, i think It's time to leave for Italy." Nico announced. They started leaving. I quietly followed behind them.

"Are you really leaving? Just reconsider it again." Said Serena. I smiled bitterly at her. "Did your brother reconsider before kidnapping us, did he reconsider before breaking my heart, did he reconsider before pushing me back to my dark past?" i said. Finally some tears drop from my eyes. The room was pin drop silent. I bet they can hear my tears dropping sound.

"I am sorry." River apologised. I didn’t even spare him a glance as step out of his living room, then his mansion.

Before going, i looked back once again. I run to Ric and hugged him one last time.

"I don’t regret anything. Cause i actually made some good friends which i never had." i whispered in his ear. He chuckled and hugged me tightly. We pulled away from each other.

"Where's my hug?" Rob asked faking that he was hurt. I chuckled and hugged him.

"I won’t leave without meeting you one last time, will i?" i said grinning. Our little moment was soon over when i saw River standing behind us with pained expression. I quickly turn around and left. It hurts seeing River like this. No matter what i say, i still care for him. And always will.

I never stopped caring. He managed to captured my heart. He made me feel what no one couldn't. It hurts leaving him. But i can't drag him in my mess. I am too fucked up to be loved. He deserves better.

I can still feel his eyes on me. I wanted to look back at him. But i can't. If i did, i won’t be able to leave. Tears rolled down my eyes as i sat in my brother's car with him. Kai and Seren sat with Dad. Me, Ace and Nico sat together in the other car. In other two cars sat our guards who followed us behind. Not able to control myself, i opened the car window and looked at River one last time. But soon, i was far away from his mansion and i could no longer see him.

End Of Chapter 17