Chapter 15:Estrella's Past(part 2)

~Estrella's Past~

But everything i did went in vent. I cried louder. I pleaded him to let me go. I cried harder when he kissed me again. Then someone banged on my door.

"SISSY!" Seren yelled my name outside of the room. I wanted to call Her. But Silas placed his hand on my mouth to stop me from yelling. Tears rolled down from my eyes, as he forced himself on me.

"Please, don't do this." i said.

"You know what? You will be mine in a few weeks. I will come back." he said laughing like a lunatic.

"Bye baby girl. I will see you again." he said grinning. He opened the door and Seren burst inside. She saw me laying in my bed. Her eyes grew wide when she saw me.

"What did you do to her?" she asked Silas. Silas just smirked and left. Seren came running to me and covered me with the bedsheets.

"I am s-sorry. I didn’t came sooner. Did he hurt you? What did he do? I couldn’t protect you like I promised to Ace and Nico." she cried hugging me. I couldn’t cry anymore. My tears didn't fall anymore. But Seren....she kept crying. Today i understand how much she loves me.

"He couldn’t do anything. You came in time." i said and hugged her. She kept crying and blamed herself.

Flashback Ends.......

"She loves me a lot. When i told her i am running away, she insisted on coming with me. And kai.....i couldn’t leave him alone. So i emotionally blackmailed him. He was innocent. So he agreed." i said with sorrow filled face. He kept staring at me. So i continued. "I was broken, mentally and physically." i said and closed my eyes.

"S-silas r-raped you.....?" he asked, his eyes wide.

"He tried....." i said. He sighed sadly.

"Does your father know?" he asked.

"No. Nobody knows except for Seren. And now you also know." I said.

"Why didn’t you tell them?" he asked.

"I tried telling dad. But Everytime i want to him, he shut me off. Dad was busy for the upcoming wedding. I even want to Ace, but before i can tell him, he was also convinced by my dad that Silas is best for me. I told my dad that i don’t want to marry him. But dad said he will treat me nicely. He said I will be a queen. But i knew better." i finished my story. I looked at him again, but this time he was staring at the blank sky.

"You know, my stepmother helped me on running away. She was a nice soul. She loved me a lot." i said and a smile appeared on my face at the thought of her.

"Really?" he finally looked at me. I hummed in response. He sigh again.

"I am sorry for everything. I really am. I didn’t trust you. I didn’t support you when you needed me.....sorry." he said. A pained expression on his face as if he feel my pain. But he can't feel my pain. It’s a thing that if it happen to you, you can understand others pain. Unless you can't.

"Hey...It's okay. It...it really wasn’t your fault. Anyone in your place would had done the same." i said with a small smile. He also smiled at me. A genuine smile.

"I...i should go now...." he looking around. I hummed in response. He hugged me one last time. Then got up to leave. Again i became alone in this dark room. Some times i think, if It's my destiny. I don’t wanna fight anymore. I fought enough. Now it’s time to see what destiny has stored up for me. I know, nothing better would come out of it. But still i wanna give it a chance. Maybe this time, maybe just for once things will be in my favour.

I sat there all night staring at the sky. I don’t remember when i fall asleep. I suddenly woke. It felt like someone was staring at me. I got up in a setting position. Why am i in the bed? Wasn’t i in the floor near the window? Something felt strange. I look around. That's when i eyes fell on certain someone setting in my couch which was near my other window. River sat at the couch looking handsome as always.

"Good morning, Principessa." River said the Principessa word  like he was mocking me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why are you here?" i asked annoyingly.

"To inform you that your father would be here at any moment." he smiled like a devil, which he is. Fear rose inside of me at the thought of what father will do to me when  we met. His smile faded seeing my pale face.

"Freshen up and eat something." he ordered like he own me.

"I am not hungry." i said looking at him. He glared at me for not obeying him. A glaring competition was going on between him and i. He was the first one to look away.

"Look stell—" i cut him of saying that. "Estrella!" well now he knows who am i, what's my real name. Then why still calling me with a fake name.

"Yeah, whatever. Estrella, Jennie will bring you foods and you will eat that. Am i understood?" he asked. I didn’t respond.

"Am i understood?" he shouts making me flinch. He can be really scary sometimes. This time i hummed in response. 

An hour later, River came back again. I solely kept my gaze fixed on the beautiful unknown sky.

"Baby girl, did you ate?" he asked.  But i as always ignored him. He sighed seeing that i wasn’t talking.

"Look, Estrella. I am sorry." he said looking down. I eyed him from the corner of my eyes. Why was he apologising to me? Is he high in the morning? Is he drunk? Many questions ran through my mind.

"What i did was wrong. I wasn’t suppose to act like that. I-i was so angry at the fact that you hid you true identity from me when i already told you, i like you. You are Marcus Valentino's daughter, my rival gang. I wasn’t in my control. I know i hurt you, i am sorry......." his voice fading away at last.

"What do you want?" i deadpanned. A mobster like him would never apologise to someone like me, unless He has a purpose.

"YOU." he answered. I was shocked by his sudden confession. "Ric told me everything. Why you ran from home, why you hid, why you hid your true identity." he sighed sadly. I wasn’t surprised though, i knew Ric was gonna tell River. After all they were best buddies.

End Of Chapter 15