Chapter 13:Estrella Rose Valentino

~Estrella Rose Valentino~

Estrella's POV

I aimed my gun at the person who slammed my door open and barged in. A chilly silence surrounded the room. I lowed my gun seeing them. Before i knew it, River stood in front of me and took the gun away from my hand.

"You killed Bryan?.....how did you killed him?" Ric asked.

"How do you know Nicolai and Ace?" River threw the question at me. Before i can answer him, he asked me another one. "What are you to them? Why was Bryan after you?" i lump formed on my throat. My words got stuck on my mouth. I step back in fear. River glared at me.

"I asking you again. Why was Bryan after you? Are you...are you one of them?......who are you, Stella?" finally he asked me the question, i wanted to avoid. River grabbed my arm tightly. He grabbed a water from the nearby table and sparks some water on my arm, trying to rub the place where my secret tattoo was. A symbol of my identity. I didn't stop him. I was tried of this hide and seek game. It was a tattoo of a little gun. Underneath was  'V'. The symbol of our Mafia. ‘Valentino Mafia’. I always hid my tattoo with full coverage Foundation or full sleeve shirt.

"WHO ARE YOU?" he yelled, as he saw my tattoo. His gaze making holes in my body. I stayed silent. Tears rolled down my eyes. I couldn’t answer him. Cause if i did, he will kill me this instant.

"I asked you something, Stella. Who the fuck are you?" River shouts grabbing my throat with one hand choking me.

"Pl..eace... Don't h-hurt her." Seren blurred out. But nobody paid her any attention. It was difficult to breathe. Yet i spoke, not wanting to hide the truth anymore. It’s enough. We had been running for 8 years.

"....that's not m-." i tried to catch some breathe. ".....my real name..." i spoke again. He loosen his grip on my throat making it easy to speak. "Now speak. Who the fuck are you?" he barks making Seren flinch in fear.

"I am Estrella Rose Valentino. Ace and Nicolai Valentino's sister. My father is Marcus Valentino." the moment my father's name leave from my mouth, every men in the room aims their guns at me, ready to kill me at any moment. River, Ricky and Roberto was one of those men who wants to kill me now. The look of hurt and betrayal was clearly written on River's face. I look onto Ric's eyes only to see pure hate and disgust in them for me. I lowed my head not wanting to meet any one's eyes.

"...i am sorry..." i whispered softly. Since the room was pin drop silent, everyone heard what i said.

"You bitch....how could you?" Roberto said glaring at me.

"You are the forbidden Princess of Italian mafia King, who was supposed to marry Silas Stone?" Tobin asked. After some minutes of silence, River suddenly laughed. A pure evil grin on his face.

"With due respect, take Estrella Valentino aka Principessa Proibita back to our house. I will talk to her father and see what he has to say in this rebellious act of his little daughter." he said smirking.

"NO! Please don’t inform my father. He will drag us back to Italy." i pleaded him.

"Take Miss Valentino back to the mansion." that was the only thing what he said and bolted out of the house.

♠♠♠♠♠♠

Few hours later, we are still waiting in this room. We practically became prisoners again. Kai and Seren has been awfully quite. It's pin drop silence in this room.

"I...i am sorry..." i said trying not to break down in front of my younger siblings.

"Don’t be sorry. It’s not your fault. You tried your best." Seren said sadly.

"It won't be too bad going back. Dad will forgive us. If anything happens, i will protect you, i promise." Kai said getting up from his seat and coming over to me. He hugged me from behind. I pull him in front of me and looked straight onto his eyes.

"I don’t wanna go back. I...i don’t want to marry Silas. If i returned, dad will marry me off." i said as a sob escaped my mouth. I broke down in tears in Front of them.

"Hey? Stop crying okay? We won't go back. We will find a way to solve this." Seren said hugging me tightly. First time in 8 years, i cried. I promised to never cry again. But here i go, crying like a fucking baby. Just then the door burst open revealing Blake. He glared at me then scoffed.

"River called you to his office." he said. I nodded and got up to follow him.

As i entered in the office,  everyone became alert of me.

"Sit here." Blake said pointing at the chair in middle of room. I sat there and looked down. I didn’t had the courage to met anyone’s eyes. They all eyed me, but nobody said anything. I took a quick glance at River. He looked tensed. Really disturbed. He was in great agony, i can tell. I gather my courage and finally spoke.

"Don’t call my father or S-silas. I don’t wanna go back. My father wants to marry me off to Silas Stone. I don’t wanna marry him."  i said and gulped in fear as the thought of Silas, the man who destroyed me, who broke me, who snatched my innocence from me when i was just 15. I breathe in and out to calm me down. "My dad never really loved me. After my mom's death, he treated me like trash. I was unwanted. Dad never wanted me. But mom insisted on keeping me knowing, she will have complications having me. Yet she never gave up on me. I wish she had. I always tried to pleas my dad. I tried everything in order to be his perfect daughter. But he saw me as unworthy. I guess my only fault is being born. Mom died giving birth to me and that's why dad holds a grudge against me. He thinks i killed his first love. Dad fixed my marriage with Silas when i was 15. I ran away from home one day before the wedding. He is almost 10 years older than me. I didn’t want to marry him. I..i cause h-he r-r..." i couldn't complete my words as i start sobbing. I still remembered that unfortunate night. The night when Silas  kiss me forcefully. I was 15, a fucking child. He killed me that night. I lost my dignity. Most importantly i lost myself that night. That night, I couldn't save me from him. I didn’t want to marry this beast. I wanted to marry the guy i love.

"STOP!" River yelled. "I don’t wanna hear your sob story." he shouts at me.

End Of Chapter 13