Chapter 14:Estrella's Past

~Estrella's Past~

Estrella's POV

"STOP!" River yelled. "I don’t wanna hear your sob story. So shut up." he shouts at me. He Looked at me with so much hate and disgust. I felt bad. I thought he would understand me. Cause he likes me? Was it just him, playing with my heart? He really never liked me. Unless he would have protected me and take my side. But he is willing to give me up. Handing me to devil Himself.

"Yeah....why would you want to hear my story? Nobody ever did. People always judged me. But never wanted to hear my side of story. They always did what they wanted to do. Nobody ever asked me what i want." i smiled sadly at him. "I thought you like me....." i said as few tears drop from my eyes.

"We already send someone to inform Marcus Valentino." Ric announced without looking at me.

♠♠♠♠♠♠

At night i didn't sleep. I kept staring at the empty sky. My heart is hurting so bad. It’s like my heart is breaking into million pieces. My tears wouldn’t stop. Suddenly my door cracked open. A hope raised inside of me, thinking the person is River. But the person wasn’t. It was Ricky. I managed to give him a smile. A sad smile. He closed the door and made sure nobody watched him coming into my room. He just sat beside me staring at the same empty sky. He didn’t said anything to me. Silence filled the room. But it was comfortable.

"Why did you do that?" he asked looking at me sadly.

"I didn’t do anything." i said in my casual tone.

"You didn’t do anything, huh? Why did you hid your true identity?" his tone a bit higher than normal.

"I didn’t hide anything. I am Stella Carter. Estrella Valentino died long ago." i said remembering the night i ran away. I sighed sadly.

"You said, you didn’t want to marry Silas cause he is 10 years older than you?" he said. I spare him a glance. Then look away.

"No, that's not the reason." i said looking at particularly  nothing.

"Then what's the reason? " he asked. I stayed quiet.

"Why do you want to know, anyway?" i asked still staring at the dark sky.

"You said, nobody ever wanted hear your side of story. But i want to hear. I want to hear what my friend has to say. You can tell me anything. I will hear patiently." he said placing his hand on my shoulder. Hearing his words, i felt relived. It felt nice, having someone by your side.

"You said, you ran away to avoid your wedding?" he asked. I hummed in response. "Then why did Seren and kai ran with you?" he asked looking curious.

"A promise. Seren promised me she will never leave me alone. She was just 11 when she made the promise." i chuckled remembering her promise. I still remember that night when she cried all night cause she couldn’t help me.  That night dad announced our engagement. I was devastated. That night she promised, she will always be by my side.

"A promise? What promise? If you don’t mind me asking" he asked scooting closer to me. I lean my head into his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder. I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes to remember that night. A shiver ran down my spine remembering that night. I never spoke about that night.

"S-silas...h-he.." i couldn’t form any words. Ricky tensed seeing me like this. I don’t want to be vulnerable in front of anyone. So i breathe in and out to steady my voice.

"Silas Stone did something to you?" he asked looking genuinely concerned.

"H-he tried ra-ped me.....when i-i was 15...." i said and broke down in tears again.

"WHAT?" he almost shouted. I looked at him with tearful eyes and continued "Seren was 11 that time. Nobody was at home except for Seren. I always stayed at home. That day Silas came home to meet father...........

Flashback......

I was laying in my bed reading a book. Nobody was at home except for Seren and some maids. But maids wasn’t allowed to come in 3rd floor where my room was. Nobody was allowed except for family members. I woke short blue floral dress. Suddenly my room's door cracked open. Thinking it was Seren, i didn’t turn to see who it is.

"Seren? Do you need something?" i asked. My eyes still glued to book.

"It’s me, baby girl." someone said. I got alert and got up from my bed to see who it is. For my surprise, it was Silas Stone, my father's business partner. He checked me out from top to toe. I pull the blanket over my thighs to cover it. I felt uncomfortable under his perverted gaze.

"W-what are you doing here?" i stutter. He came closer to me. Dangerously close. I felt scared.

"S-seren! Seren!" i tried calling seren. But i guess she was in her room which was in 2nd floor.

"Why are coming closer? Get away from me." i shout at him. But he just smirked at me. He sat on my bed and touched my leg.

"Baby. Why are running away from me?" he asked with a nasty grin. He pulled the blanket away from me.

"P-please leave." i said as a sob escaped my mouth. He pulled me by my legs and tried to kiss me. But before he can do that i slapped him. He looked shocked at first. Then he gritted his teeth. He looked furious.

"What the hell?" he yelled and grabbed me by my neck. He squeezed my throat with his hands. I screamed, but nobody came to save me. His one hand choked my throat and other hand explored my body. I felt sick under his grasp. He tear apart my dress. He then threw me on the bed and forced himself on me. I kicked him and tried to punch me. But everything i did went in vent. 

End Of Chapter 14